Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FireFox 4 & Random Humor

ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

I've just installed FirFox 4, and somehow, the 'Random Humor' pictures don't pop-up anymore. On Facebook, photo's popup as usual...

Comments

• ArchidArchid Member UncommonPosts: 210

Ah nvm.. miss read. D:

the best way to kill a troll is to FLAME ON! ...or with acid...

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Originally posted by Reizla

I've just installed FirFox 4, and somehow, the 'Random Humor' pictures don't pop-up anymore. On Facebook, photo's popup as usual...

I am using FF4 and I see the Random Humor section just fine. Please get in touch with support. You can do so here.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Originally posted by MikeB

Originally posted by Reizla

I am using FF4 and I see the Random Humor section just fine. Please get in touch with support. You can do so here.

Not sure what's going on here... Clicking your "here" doesn't do a thing. Link is a javascript thingy, and I have Java enabled in FF4...

And as said, all other sites work normally... Clear cache I guess and retry..?

[EDIT]

No Javascrip thing either. I tried to upload a YouTube file over 2Gb (needs Java), and that works normally... I'm at a complete loss now :(

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Don't know how or why, but the random humor pops-up again when I click it.

@MODS: Please close topic ;-)