Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Conan - New Render Engine Preview

2»

Comments

• SharookSharook Member Posts: 72

New engine, nicey nicey...

...sooooo, does Mr. Great King Conan have eyeballs now? Because 6 months after release he didn't have them, at least for me (and others). This was a symbol for me how shitty and half-assed FC treated the IP and the full game back then. And this hardly could be a system problem, since everyone else had eyeballs.

Any news on when AoC will be made F2P? I have to admit I miss it, but I made a promise to myself not to throw any more money after FC and I still detest them until they surprise me in a positive way.

• LuckyDuckyLuckyDucky Member UncommonPosts: 268

Originally posted by Sharook

New engine, nicey nicey...

...sooooo, does Mr. Great King Conan have eyeballs now? Because 6 months after release he didn't have them, at least for me (and others). This was a symbol for me how shitty and half-assed FC treated the IP and the full game back then. And this hardly could be a system problem, since everyone else had eyeballs.

Any news on when AoC will be made F2P? I have to admit I miss it, but I made a promise to myself not to throw any more money after FC and I still detest them until they surprise me in a positive way.

No announcements about F2P. Any opinions about that happening are purely conjecture on the players part. Last time I visited king Conan he had eyes, if that is enough of a positive surprise. Also, a lot of content has been added to this game since 6 months after release.

"The Pen Is Mightier Than The Demo"

• OziiusOziius Member UncommonPosts: 1,406

Originally posted by Kabaal

If youre into PvP, i wouldn't bother. The game sure runs and looks great maxed out in DX10 these days but both players and PvP are lacking, more so the latter to the non existant point.

You guys should do soem reading on the new PVP server and rule set that will be coming the end of May. As an old Shadwobane player, I've always been upset about not being able to loot bags after killing. Not saying this will be the case on the new server, as I don't think they even know what the final rule set will be yet, but they have polls up and the majority of players want some type of looting from bags. Also, there will be no gaurds at all. 

I for one can't wait and there are a good number of PVP guilds strarting to recruit already. May not be your bag, but it's worth a read if you dig pvp.