Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old player looking to return, hows the pop?

Heya,

I used to play somewhat when the game first came out, and am looking for a good ol' MMO to play.  I'm tired of all these new niche games.  

I remembered Vanguard being really fun when I did play it, and would like to come back.  But I am curious, how good/bad is the population?  I haven't been keeping track as of lately (maybe 3 months ago), but back then people were thinking SOE was about to pull the plug.  I was reading another post saying that Telon was a "high" population the other day.

I would like to know from people who are currently active in Vanguard to tell me how the population is.  A screenshot of a /who or whatever to prove it would be nice.  Even if there aren't a TON of people, as long as Global chat is active, I think I could survive.

If it is really horrible, I would be going back to EQ1, or 2.  Very possibly DAoC. But I REALLY want to give Vanguard another shot. :(

Thanks for any help! :D

Comments

• ExploriumExplorium Member Posts: 395

Last night there was 195 people in the whole game (8 pst), but it wasn't exactly prime time. The population is pretty low...though saturday there was quite a few people playing. Finding groups is hard though, especially past the low levels. I constantly see people unable to find groups in chat.

Check out my nature/animal/relaxing music channel on Youtube!

My game channel on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/vendayn

• KvjavsKvjavs Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by Explorium

Last night there was 195 people in the whole game (8 pst), but it wasn't exactly prime time. The population is pretty low...though saturday there was quite a few people playing. Finding groups is hard though, especially past the low levels. I constantly see people unable to find groups in chat.

Heya,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Is there more people playing on Fridays and Saturdays?  If so, what guestimation would you feel comfortable giving? 

Is global chat active?  Also is there still raiding?

• CactusJackCactusJack Member UncommonPosts: 393

Is this game f2p yet? I will try it out when it goes free.

Playing: BF4/BF:Hardline, Subnautica 7 days to die
    Hiatus: EvE
    Waiting on: World of Darkness(sigh)
    Interested in: better games in general