Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP Skill unlock question

marowitmarowit Member UncommonPosts: 268
I just remembered i have GW:prophecies. So i'm planing on taking a little time and play it.

I just want to PvP don't really feel the need to go through all the PvE part.

So i want to ask you guys if i'm able to unlock all skills (only for PvP ofc) only by using the points i gain from pvp, or are there any skills that can only be unlocked in pve?
Also from what i read no new skills have been added to the old classes when the expansions have been released.

Please don't tell me "oh buy this" i'm moving to a new city so i need all the cash i can get my hands on, but i still need to get my mmo fix :).

REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS AND REGRET THEY HAVE PASSED.

Comments

• AvathosAvathos Member UncommonPosts: 155

I wish I could help, but I am totally new to Guild Wars and I have say that this game have one of the most interesting PvP systems I have ever seen. i am still leveling nad learning the game maps, lore and combat mechanics. The graphics for such an old game are not that bad at all. 

The only thing I can recommend is for you to go to the official website nad read the PvP guides and updates. That will provide you with a list of skills for lal expansions as well PvP builds and combos.

Good luck

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

If you have only prophercies you can unlock only prophercies skills for prophercies classes. You need other chamapigns to access those skills. If you are interested only in pvp you should consider buying pvp access kit, which gives you access to all skills I believe. If you don't want to buy aynthing then you will have to accept access only to prophercies.