Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tens of Thousands of Botters Banned

rokrowrokrow Member Posts: 66

Some of these botters were in major guilds looks like.

Brace yourself for the flood of QQ

Comments

• IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138

The secret sauce of the guilds is no more. No longer shall it bind them. And in the light, No bot to rule them all.

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

Originally posted by rokrow

What qq, since theres no information to qq about.  It would be nice to know what you were talking about.  Site source and what not,  not all of us follow wow, nor know about whats going on.

So how about backing up what you said with some info other than hey they banned folks.  Folks get banned all the time.

• IncomparableIncomparable Member UncommonPosts: 1,138

Originally posted by erictlewis

What qq, since theres no information to qq about.  It would be nice to know what you were talking about.  Site source and what not,  not all of us follow wow, nor know about whats going on.

So how about backing up what you said with some info other than hey they banned folks.  Folks get banned all the time.

WoW is where the QQ'ers are made. I know. I once had a single tear roll down my cheeck in my solace as I contemplated my existence in the virtual reality of fantasy and magic. Then boom, I got ganked. Then I QQ'ed.

“Write bad things that are done to you in sand, but write the good things that happen to you on a piece of marble”

• rokrowrokrow Member Posts: 66

Originally posted by erictlewis

No, no news for you.

This discussion has been closed.