Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PVP Question

dzonesdzones Member UncommonPosts: 121

I just downloaded this game and was just curious about the PVP. Essentially I am not all that into PVP and was wondering if it was something that was always there in the game or if it was just present in certain areas or levels?

Do I have to be careful right from the time I leave port for the first time? etc..

Comments

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Originally posted by dzones

I just downloaded this game and was just curious about the PVP. Essentially I am not all that into PVP and was wondering if it was something that was always there in the game or if it was just present in certain areas or levels?

Do I have to be careful right from the time I leave port for the first time? etc..

If it hasn't changed drastically since the last timed i played, you start off in friendly waters and are there a while till you get the ropes, as you get higher in levels/skill you tread more into dangerous waters where the PvP takes place.  So safe at first, no pvp, then more dangerous later as you wander into PvP areas.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• dzonesdzones Member UncommonPosts: 121

Originally posted by whilan

Originally posted by dzones

If it hasn't changed drastically since the last timed i played, you start off in friendly waters and are there a while till you get the ropes, as you get higher in levels/skill you tread more into dangerous waters where the PvP takes place.  So safe at first, no pvp, then more dangerous later as you wander into PvP areas.

Thanks for the fast reply!