Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need testers for new facebook RPG (Quicksilver)

Hi there, 

We are looking for testers to try out our new game. It's still in development and is a crucial time for us to get feedback from fans of games like world of warcraft and others of its kind. 

My partner and I are huge WoW fans and pretty much made this game after we deactivated our accounts lol. Of course we're going to be back in once we see this game through, so above all else, we are making this game for casual and serious WoW players and other MMO fans. In time we hope to build it up to something even more robust than it is. 

The underlying philosophy with this game is to provide an MMO like experience in a very quick / concise manner so players can get in.. build a character, get loot and develop their abilities and get on with their day. 

It's very different than Castle Age and other so called MMO facebook games. 

We still have a lot of things we want to add, but we feel that the core idea of how the game operates is demonstrated here, however there are two major things still in development. The first thing is having a good tutorial to help new players get oriented quickly and the second is grouping for instances and eventually raids.

you can find the game here:

apps.quicksilver.com/quicksilver

I have discussion threads on our fb page for the game as well if you want to weigh in on our threads covering various topics. We are not looking for only good feedback, we want honest impressions and suggestions to help us make the game better. You havea great opportunity here to have your voice heard and have a very significant impact on how this game develops in the coming months. 

Tell your friends, link this anywhere, twitter, facebook, anywhere. We just want to make this the best game we can! We're just a couple of guys who love MMORPGs and want to make something (we can do) that is better than the "hit quest button" games that are out there on facebook. 

Thanks,

Caleb 

www.part12studios.com