Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forsaken World vs Faxion Online vs Kabod Online

PRlNCEPRlNCE Member Posts: 15

All the OB are starting or started, which will you play?

I myself am considering playing Faxion but out of interest which of these has the best graphics?

Comments

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

oops

I like them all but Faxion i would definitely put dead last for graphics right now.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

Faxion is simply horrid. Bad graphics, horrible gameplay, just something you would expect from ex-Wolfpack devs.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

I played all 3 for about 30 minutes before I got bored and removed them from my system...

• DatarinDatarin Member CommonPosts: 164

Can someone post me up a decent summary of how gameplay/etc is in Kabod Online? A friend of mines recc'd that game but I still have problems with my windows xp, and cbf spending hours to tune it back up for gaming purposes.

as for forsaken world, i couldn't get past the fact that my female elf bard had a back-breaking rest pose and crazily-proportioned body. The environment looked good, though. Apart from that, it felt a lot like another WoW clone (nothing innovative at all). Haven't played faxion online, sorry.

Forums: The best real-time interactive MMORPG you'll ever be in.

• crenaudcrenaud Member Posts: 1

Hi everyone, first my native language is french so pardon me for my bad english.

I have played Kabod Online and Forsaken World and for me, the best is realy FW.

Kabod is actualy not ready to be in open beta, many many lag, graphics are horrible. I'm actualy level 8 and dont have any skill tree or other option for skills. Kabod is a work in progress mmo and for me, not ready to be in the race ... for the moment. You can try it and see by yourself. Deception for me.

For FW, it's a very very nice, good polished alternative to WoW. Yes some people say this game is a clone but for me it's an another option with some interesting feature. When you play FW at one moment you say in your mind ... "why i paid for wow ??" So, i love wow but FW will be for me a real alternative and very very nice game... a pleasure.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I played FAXION for 2 hours because the ideas expressed about what the game wants to be sounded intreguing. Then I deleted it and I'm not looking back.

• CorneliusNLCorneliusNL Member UncommonPosts: 3

Played all 3 games, but Faxion was the one i played shortest. Just did not appeal  to me.

Am still playing Kabod, but like said, this is a game under development. Its ok, plays smooth , i have a 22 priest.

But this is a typical oriental game,   armor wears off and the your (female) character gets like half naked at some point.

There was open pvp in the 3rd map, but they removed it for the time beeing, pitty.

Mmm and then FW, also still playing, but knowing the company that publishes it, its a real cash sink.

I have a lv 32 mage,  and when i was upgrading the lv 30 weapon, it says; you need SoulCoins. But after +2

the game just starts to consume Gold, and gold is partially gotten with cash. Figurring this will probably extend even more

in further levels. And yeah yeah, some will say you dont need Cash, but if you want to be compatible in this pvp minded game

you gone end spending cash. And once you start it is very hard to draw a line.

Anyway, this is my opinion on them,