Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvE goals

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

With the game beign sadnboxed.. espescially the character development part, i was wondering about PvE..

I hope there is enough story content combined with quests to immerse me in the world... Dont get me wrong i love exploring, and i don't mind grinding(as long as its not mindless) but i also love discovering new stories and history in games...

So what will the PvE part of this game be like?

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• MarkusanMarkusan Member Posts: 92

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

With the game beign sadnboxed.. espescially the character development part, i was wondering about PvE..

I hope there is enough story content combined with quests to immerse me in the world... Dont get me wrong i love exploring, and i don't mind grinding(as long as its not mindless) but i also love discovering new stories and history in games...

There are quests in ArcheAge, but not anywhere near the amount of quests you see in WoW or Rift.

There will also be raids and dungeons so I guess there will be content for most player types, but I do not know any specifics. Very little specific details are known at this point.

• JamesErnstJamesErnst Member UncommonPosts: 53

Originally posted by Markusan

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

There are quests in ArcheAge, but not anywhere near the amount of quests you see in WoW or Rift.

There will also be raids and dungeons so I guess there will be content for most player types, but I do not know any specifics. Very little specific details are known at this point.

WoW quests might be quantity but CERTAINLY not quality.  I could stand 1/10 of the quests wow has to offer if they were actually unique.

--Gaymer Extraordinaire--

• RomtimRomtim Member Posts: 175

Well you can find many information about ArcheAge here - AAportal.net.

The leveling system was identical to WoW on cbt2: you quest and kill monsters. But the quests involve unique game mechanics, and there are very nice physics in combat.