Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pre Free to Play.

anjealous82anjealous82 Member UncommonPosts: 123

Were their any other players out their who had an account before Lotro went free to play had all the characters dissappear when it went free to play. Or were somehow able to keep them. Mines werent that high. Just LLV22 and LV18. Could you tell me, if I were to subscribe again would I get my old character back.

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

If you have ever suscribed before, then they shouldn't have been deleted.

Do you have the right server? Unfortunately, there isn't an obvious way to find which ones you played on.

I believe though if you go to My Lotro

http://my.lotro.com/

And log in, it should list all your characters. Some might say "Archived", but I think they still get shown and what server...

On the other hand, if you had only done a trial account, they might have been.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• ThillianThillian Member UncommonPosts: 3,156

The characters should definetly be there, make sure you checked all the servers - and also turn off the "join last played world" on the launcher so you can switch the servers.

REALITY CHECK

• xxSHIFTYxxxxSHIFTYxx Member Posts: 29

all there man. nice thing about LOTRO is they don't delete any characters you create. even if unsubscribed :)