Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Housing Video

ZekiahZekiah Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Watch the trees grow at the end. Yes please, I want!

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

Comments

• sJenksFTWsJenksFTW Member Posts: 63

This game may just consume my life hah.

Have Played: FFXI, WoW, Aion, DCUO
    Waiting For: TSW, World of Darkness, SWTOR
    Currently Playing: KOTOR
    Tried: Matrix Online, Rift, Xsyon, LOTRO, EVE, Guild Wars

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

Just Amazing

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• CookieTimeCookieTime Member Posts: 353

Made me giggle. Looks sweet! :)

Eat me!

• gotcha89gotcha89 Member UncommonPosts: 34

omg i want to play already:)

• Karnage69Karnage69 Member UncommonPosts: 323

The video had no music or anything... so since it was in fast foward, I played the

Benny Hill theme music. It makes the video so much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

• TaiphozTaiphoz Member UncommonPosts: 353

Yeah kinda old video I wish they would release something new, and god you should see some of the fleet combat it looks amazing.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think its already out in Korea , is there any chance we have some Korean players here who could fraps up some more game footage to show is the west ?

• Recon48Recon48 Member UncommonPosts: 218

Originally posted by Dvalon

Yeah kinda old video I wish they would release something new, and god you should see some of the fleet combat it looks amazing.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think its already out in Korea , is there any chance we have some Korean players here who could fraps up some more game footage to show is the west ?

The game is about to enter its 3rd phase of closed beta testing in Korea. They expect to have a Korean open beta around November of this year.  Right now there's only speculation on how much time there will be between the Korean and North American/European launches, however XL games has stated that North America and Europe are the game's target audience.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Originally posted by Zekiah

Watch the trees grow at the end. Yes please, I want!

Wicked video, TY!

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • ErinDarkstarErinDarkstar Member UncommonPosts: 27

And not just houses you can build, but ships too.

http://www.archeage.com/en/contents/gameIntros/6

• TaiphozTaiphoz Member UncommonPosts: 353

Yeah it's deff ticking a lot of box's for me, I only hope its guild v guild warefare is good, like I want to be able to declare war on other guilds and then battle them and take down their castles and towns.

WAR BABY!.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

How much info has been released and where can I find it?

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• N1njaPwnStarN1njaPwnStar Member Posts: 83

another game that isnt releaseing till next year.

• NiiehNiieh Member Posts: 46

Looks pretty amazing! Any information on furniture and housing customization? 

• heheyhehey Member Posts: 77

Originally posted by fivoroth

How much info has been released and where can I find it?

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm?thread=309584&val=1&uh=691D5B3FB52C7C6B6CCB410BDA4526D4

"I will Turn your name into a synonym for weakness"

• JuulpowerJuulpower Member Posts: 65

Originally posted by Neodyssey

Looks pretty amazing! Any information on furniture and housing customization? 

Let me explain everything I read about it =) ;

Both private and public houses can be build; private houses can only be accessed when the owner of it is in there, while public houses can always be visited by everyone. The owner of a house can buy furniture and move it freely around his house. I am not sure if furniture is player craftable but I hope it is :]

About housing customization: although it is confirmed there will be many more types of houses, including stables and guild halls, looking at korean videos of CBT1 and CBT2, it seems like there's currently only one type of house available; a small private one.

Also, from what I understand, on the West and the East continent, houses can't be build everywhere; only on certain places. As seen on videos, upon choosing a place to build a house a fence of wooden stakes appear, to mark the outer boundaries of a building site. On the North, player controlled, continent, I believe houses can be build everywhere.

• Recon48Recon48 Member UncommonPosts: 218

The housing video was the first bit of info I seen on the game and I've been excited since.

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

Originally posted by Karnage69

The video had no music or anything... so since it was in fast foward, I played the

Benny Hill theme music. It makes the video so much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Excellent.

I'd prolly be more interested in this title if it didnt have th tired old european middle ages theme. It got old 15 years ago. Maybe it will at least have different regions/cultures lie guild wars. Sandbox MMOs sound good paper, but in practice theres usually something wrong with them. Maybe this one will find a right blend of different features to make it interesting. Right now it sort of seems like a limited Second Life RP SIM with way better graphics.

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

Wow, this looks incredibile.  I really hoping the can pull it off, it looks epic.  Reminds me of Vanguard in many ways.

• Mr.AwwsomeMr.Awwsome Member Posts: 48

DAAaamn you ZEKIAH! I promised myself that  I would never get excited about a MMORPG pre-release ever again!

Talking bout the issues..and keepin it funky.