Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server problems??

SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554
i just installed beta 2.0 and got the account activated email, .... now everytime i try to get into the game it says server not up???????? what is with that, any help would be good, and to all otu ther i do agree that they handled this open beta very wrong, i think its more of a scam to make sure it seeld on release cause if oyu hink about it how many open beta mmo's have to hold off because of too many people , lol i play open beta lol i play most open betas and it seems like only bigger games have issues with this, anyways hope to get in this game soon , peace

I am Mulambo 4 life

Comments

• SaranumSaranum Member UncommonPosts: 95

Yes the Server is down at the moment, I recommend you to read the official beta forums ...

----------------------------------------
    Evil UO has doomed my poor soul, and now I'm wandering restlessly through all MMORPG's desperately searching for a place to rest in peace.....

edit: Server up again, hopefully this time a bit longer ;P

----------------------------------------
    Evil UO has doomed my poor soul and now I'm wandering restlessly through all MMORPG's, desperately searching for a place to rest in peace.....

• Slasher29Slasher29 Member UncommonPosts: 194
    for some reason when the server is down so is the forums

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

server is down now, but the forums are up.

i'm glad that us testers are really putting the ICE technology to the test!!!

-it's just a dream-

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]