Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally noticed this great game !

2»

Comments

• RomtimRomtim Member Posts: 175

Originally posted by Neloth

Finally a place we can gather and discuss AA image

Actually, you can always discuss ArcheAge on AAportal.net - here!

• nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468

How can you say "great game"? We hardly know anything. Um... let me rephrase, what EXCATLY do we know?

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

We know that there's a video of some guy with a sword and shield running around lol

oh and it looks dead sexy

• RomtimRomtim Member Posts: 175

check the link above your post - we know very much :)

• Moon-DaddyMoon-Daddy Member UncommonPosts: 101

Thankyou for bringing this game to my attention!

i still havn;t stopped drooling from the videos and screens ive watched.

Making so much noise you dont know when to listen.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Without question,this is one game that finally does deserve some hype.I have watched several videos,the typical Korean animations are much better here,i see a lot more realism as well.I saw some unique ideas in mechanics,i saw destructible surfaces lots of cool stuff.

One thign i also noticed was the players looked sort of a typical to Rift's smallish players,but they are crisper easier to see ,they just look all around better.

Also in comparing to the newest fad game,Rift maps tend to have more clutter but Archeage seems to have nicer thought out maps.

I even liked all the combat i saw,everything seemed right and again something i like which is more realistic looking.

Too bad,this game is not part of MMORPG.com's advertising,so it will garner no help from within,probably never even an article by the local staff.If we look at what we saw from Rift videos and now Archeage's ,no question in my mind this game deserve more hype.

No question i am hard to please,i just know what devs are capable of doing and i expect it,so i am sure there is a few areas within Archeage i won't like,but it definitely deserves a look see and some play time.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Deron_BarakDeron_Barak Member Posts: 1,136

It's hard to believe that a AAA sandbox MMO with top notch graphics and a physics engine is on the horizon.  I have been waiting since you-know-who stabilized and then shelved you-know-what for a game to compare and I cannot wait!  It doesn't surprise me at all that ArcheAge is topping the hype list, just take a look at the video compellation at Source.  I know "Next Generation" gets thrown around a lot, even the meaning is still being debated, but AA looks to deserve the title.  Just my 2cp.

If AA can deliver as smoothly as Aion in terms of production value and launch this game is going to be my new home.

Just not worth my time anymore.

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

Glad that AA has joined the MMORPG family here

So What Now?

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

Sounds very promising indeed. Let is hope it does not go the same route as other  "promising" games such as Mortal Online.

• sxman70sxman70 Member Posts: 47

game looks and sounds great . hopefully have release sometime soon

• HeyMarceHeyMarce Member UncommonPosts: 86

Im following it  2 years ago.

The best incoming