Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to access game after receiving message, GM booted me out of game

2»

Comments

• GrayGreeneGrayGreene Member Posts: 239

I'm going to download and reinstall this weekend to try it out.  I will defrag first then restart after download.  I'm thinking corrupt files.  I'm also going to run a harddrive optimizer beforehand.  Thanks for the news on game guard.

• brash99brash99 Member UncommonPosts: 94

Originally posted by aika_sato

I dont know if this would help but they updated Game guard now due to some issues I hope you can play UWO again

Interestingly enough, once I got the GameGuard update, all of my browsers (Chrome/MSIE/Firefox) crash if I launch them to try to look up anything on the net (wiki etc) while the game is running.  

If I exit the game, I can run any of my browsers normally again.

This is a huge bummer as I very often like to consult the internet & wikis while ingame. And its frustrating enough to make me decide to take some time off from the game until they can somehow get this issue fixed.

• aika_satoaika_sato Member Posts: 24

looks like a plug in error UWO has always been mean too google chrome too. its OK on my end maybe too much plugins I use none

• NortonGBNortonGB Member UncommonPosts: 279

Originally posted by brash99

Originally posted by aika_sato

I dont know if this would help but they updated Game guard now due to some issues I hope you can play UWO again

Interestingly enough, once I got the GameGuard update, all of my browsers (Chrome/MSIE/Firefox) crash if I launch them to try to look up anything on the net (wiki etc) while the game is running.  

If I exit the game, I can run any of my browsers normally again.

This is a huge bummer as I very often like to consult the internet & wikis while ingame. And its frustrating enough to make me decide to take some time off from the game until they can somehow get this issue fixed.

Tht's not the first time I've heard of that brash, safer to use IE when UWO is running.

You might like to also report it with the Ask Us feature .