Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy new year wish beta testers :)

NarcomNarcom Member Posts: 5

ok so, scotland drunk talking ereimage

im a uo player from long time, looking to wish to bring life to the mmo community like no mmo has done before.  ive seen comments of pfft eve online has a 10,000 player seemless server but have u actualy played there, lmao u call that fun, lmao again u guys need help. theres no sense of community there at all. 

ok enuf ranting, im merily off to bed now hoping my account will be active when i wake to see if wish was worth the wait or not.

happy new year to u allimage

Comments

• NikolaiownzNikolaiownz Member Posts: 73

you too!

damm i got some heavy hangovers.... just waiting for the email imageimage

http://www.guilduniverse.com/waaagh - New Danish Warhammer Online GUILD!

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489

Drinking some Coke because i am very thirsty and have a bit of headache. Waiting here too but i should better learn but exitement is to much, can't wait to log in and take a first look always love those moments when you log in see the characterscreen, making a character, do tutorial and then freedom welcomes you image

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• CopelandCopeland Member Posts: 1,955

Seriously dont knock Eve-Online. If you didnt see the community i'm sorry you just didnt look. I'm in an alliance with about 800 people. The corp i'm in has 50 people. We are anti piracy and we have plenty of fun wars. Eve-Online really is one of the top 3 games out atm. I will admit that it takes a different type of gamer to get into it. It's easy to play but it takes real skill to be good. Those who say its all point and click are generalizing way too much and probably never took place in a large fleet battle. I mean you can generalize and say computers suck cuz they're all point and click. Not sure wtf that means.

Wish will rock though :) I can't wait!

• FinduilasFinduilas Member Posts: 377

Originally posted by Copeland

Seriously dont knock Eve-Online. If you didnt see the community i'm sorry you just didnt look. I'm in an alliance with about 800 people. The corp i'm in has 50 people. We are anti piracy and we have plenty of fun wars. Eve-Online really is one of the top 3 games out atm. I will admit that it takes a different type of gamer to get into it. It's easy to play but it takes real skill to be good. Those who say its all point and click are generalizing way too much and probably never took place in a large fleet battle. I mean you can generalize and say computers suck cuz they're all point and click. Not sure wtf that means.
    Wish will rock though :) I can't wait!

Cope, you raid 4 nights a week in EQ, AND play EVE Online, how you gonna find time to play WISH too?

I just about have enough time to play ONE game, hehe.

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489
    Same here i got barely enough time sometimes to even play on a normal day. Don't know how some do it, think they do't need to sleep and live together with their friends so they don't visit them, that would be nice image

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time