Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I bought rift..

dleveldlevel Member UncommonPosts: 88

Hello, i am a 27 y old guy that was playing Lineage 2 for some years and then searched for a replacement.. Aion was good.. but full of hacks and shitty support.. also a bit grindy... i played half of the games in the game list in this forum.. lol... for a day the most of them and uninstall... i consider my self a gamer ( own 2 PCs, 1 alienware laptop, xbox, ps3 etc etc ) even though i my time is limited, i have a full time job and a GF etc etc... this is my background... now for the game... 

I played beta, but not that much cause i dont like to play a mmorpg just to play, i want to advance and to keep my player, so i didnt played to 30-40 level, i just played to 15 to check gameplay graphics etc.. i liked it but i wasnt convinced ( 15 levels was not a big a test, is some hours of gameplay ) ... but then i said WTH, is 50 euro why do i think so much? and i bought it... i have to say that i have a lot of fun ATM, i joined a nice guild in a PvP server and i m mostly questing and pvp in warfront atm...  i just wanted to say that i found the replacement finally.. i will play this game :)

Comments

• RiftFanRiftFan Member Posts: 239

On the support and bug/exploit side this is light years ahead of NCSoft. The Korean games are

still ahead on character animations, but we are getting there with American MMO's.

Glad to see you are liking it.

• VidirVidir Member UncommonPosts: 963

Grats

• cybrinsanitycybrinsanity Member Posts: 106

What server you playing on?

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

You played L2 and say Aion is grindy?

• JuaksJuaks Member UncommonPosts: 271

Originally posted by Soki123

I was going to say the same thing, LOL!. Aion is a baby on dipers comared to L2 grind.

On topic I am glad you are enjoying Rift, plenty of people are including myself.

• spankybusspankybus Member UncommonPosts: 1,367

LOL i was thinkin the same thing. Aion almost played your character for you, compared to L2.

Frank 'Spankybus' Mignone
    www.spankybus.com
    -3d Artist & Compositor
    -Writer
    -Professional Amature

• dleveldlevel Member UncommonPosts: 88

Originally posted by spankybus

LOL i was thinkin the same thing. Aion almost played your character for you, compared to L2.

hehe guyz you are right, i wasnt put it correctly, when i was playing L2 i had so much time that i didnt care, now Aion seems a bit grindy... i have a 78 lvl adventurer on Hindemith ( i think they merged them now ) on l2 so i know what is grind hehe... sorry about that anyway...

I am on Whitefall (EU) server, and enjoying this game a lot.

• madroxymadroxy Member Posts: 53

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you sir said it like it is; EXACTLY like it is :P