Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HTC Inspire

Does anyone have this phone or know anyone with it? I'm about to switch over to it, from the iPhone 3GS. I really like the iPhone and it's capabilities, but I don't really like the iOS too much. It's a great phone, except to make it a great phone you have to jailbreak it. I've had the 3GS since it's been out and I'm ready for something different, I really like the Andriod Operating system and am thinking about doing my Senior project on the Android OS, instead of something else. 

The Demo of the Inspire in the store, seemed really laggy, but then again it was a Demo and has been held and touched by God knows how many people. The Demos and reviews I've seen on Youtube seemed just as responsive as the iPhone. This kinda worries me and I don't have it yet, but I do have an order in at the store. I haven't paid for it yet, but when they get their Inspire shipment in I'm probably going to get one. 

Comments

• BluebubleBluebuble Member Posts: 4

You can try it :)

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Never heard of it. I read the thread title and was wondering why someone would be commenting about some off brand cigarettes.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ScrimMalteseScrimMaltese Member Posts: 469

It's awesome, I got them in today. It's a big upgrade over an iPhone 3GS. It's also pretty nice to be able to do stuff with my phone, without having to jailbreak it. The iPhone is pretty worthless without a jailbreak.

Plus, it has that HTC Sense, which allows me to basically control my phone and find it's location from my computer. No more losing my phone in the house! I can just make it ring.