Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who has gotten their Email?

XanokXanok Member Posts: 24

Well, I jsut wanted to be cool and start this since I know someone else would have. I for one have not :( but
I did update that 118mb patch for when the time comes.

Comments

• stlouisarch1stlouisarch1 Member Posts: 90
    nope, what patch are you talking about? I went through the beta client a few minutes ago and i think it patched up a lot but i dont know the names of them.  Im getting freaked out that i have to download a patch somewhere else!  Cant wait! I started on this board about Wish Beta v2.0 discussion.  So feel free to post any comments about it there if u like!!

Sorry for Double posting but this link below states that it will be held in the afternoon.

http://wish.warcry.com/##41642

Gosha DARN IT!

• GilGadalGilGadal Member Posts: 29

As far as I know the beta hasn't started yet...I know it said Jan 1st....but that doesn't necessarily mean at 12.01 it will open. Considering it was New Years Eve...I really thing the Dev team would have been out having a good time like they should be. Not sure what Time zone they are in but if it is the same as mmorpg.com then it is still 5.00am. They have every right to be asleep and when they get up in the morning open the Beta for us all. I would also assume that if the Beta was open we would see the Wish web page updated informing us all that the Beta has started.

Again you guys are probably right and it has started...it is just my way of trying to keep hope that I receive on of the first emails.
    ::::35::

Edit: I just read beta doesn't start until the afternoon...Rock on there is still hope ::::40::

ChK ';..;' Gil ';..;' ChK
    Leader of the Crimson Hell Knights
    www.crimsonhellknights.tk

• NarcomNarcom Member Posts: 5
    not activated yet but got the patch, ive been waiting months so i guess a lil while longer wont hurtimage

• NikolaiownzNikolaiownz Member Posts: 73

Originally posted by GilGadal
    Edit: I just read beta doesn't start until the afternoon...Rock on there is still hope ::::40::

Wuuuhuuu still hope!!! imageimageimageimage

http://www.guilduniverse.com/waaagh - New Danish Warhammer Online GUILD!

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489
    I can wait for months but moments like these are the hardest, when you got to wait for a few hours maybe a few days and you don't kno when it will be, drives a person crazy wished i had drank some more so i will be needing some sleep now and not have to sit for my computer.

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

• lynnelynne Member Posts: 34
    Well I  am glad that I am not the only weirdo who ran to her computer when she woke up!  LOL, but sadly no email for me.  I am totally gonna have to camp my email account then if it's not 'til this afternoon.  Damn spawn times!

• g8torskullg8torskull Member Posts: 16
    no email yet but im downloading a 118 mb patch

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

i downloaded that yesterday, their servers are real fast

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

the patching server is down right now, hrm maybe their ready to send the emails?

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

I did get an e-mail saying "Sorry, everyone who signed up for Beta isn't getting in right away. Be patient as we let you all in over time." Which was kind of disappointing. They shouldn't have even had the open download/signup if they were going to go this route.

• FinduilasFinduilas Member Posts: 377

Afternoon? what time zone? As I write it is already afternoon, GMT.

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

Originally posted by Finduilas
    Edit: I just read beta doesn't start until the afternoon...Rock on there is still hope
    ChK ';..;' Gil ';..;' ChKLeader of the Crimson Hell Knightswww.crimsonhellknights.tkAfternoon? what time zone? As I write it is already afternoon, GMT.

EST

• RegusRegus Member Posts: 489

is it the same as on this website? Here (belgium) it is already 4 pm so the waiting is going on for quite sometime, think i just go out for some time and when i wake up tomorrow will look again.

Did the 118mb patch and it went really fast hope that's a good sign or maybe we were just with a few that already downloaded it or checked wish to see if we just couldn't get in 

One day all will die, surely you but never I.

"One day all will die, surely you but never I." Wheel of Time

yeah fast download speed i got when updating patch..

But i dont think any of us will play wish today.. image

• TaneilTaneil Member Posts: 3

argh no email yet ... guess ill have to go back to playing EQ2.

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

I haven't gotten one, but there is still hope :D

"Wish servers are currently down at the moment."

It's not going on yet guys, nobody's gotten e-mails yet :D

ummm... yeh

*Long Live Dimebag Darrel*

*RIP*

• r1tualr1tual Member Posts: 559

I wish humans had a button they could push that would put them into hibernate mode for a set amount of time.

If I had one,  I would set myself to go into hybernate mode until later in the day.  Its not like people function much anyways on new years day.

Well, maybe im just so excited about playing, but i think possibly the beta will Start at 12:01 ESt time in the afternoon on the 1st or it might start at 3:00 Estern time giving the pacific people time to get there emails.  I can not freakin WAIT!

Lepidus - Beta 2 kicks off on the
    afternoon of January 1st, so don't stay out too late the night before
    (we sure can't! hehe)

Sure hope they are keeping that promise! image

• BixagBixag Member Posts: 14

I dont even know about what time im suppose to get the mail, cause i live in sweden and im not that good whit time zones :) , But im checking the mail often i can tell u.

often?

lol, I've been checking every 10 minutes ::::31::

-------------------------------------
    ummm... yeh

*RIP*

• r1tualr1tual Member Posts: 559

I should of learned from my last 15 beta testing experiences.

Things never happen on time (Unless of course your Sony Online,  then you push things out the door as fast as possible with as little work as possible).

Im expecting them to send out the email at like 5.59PM EST which is 1 minute before the afternoon ends and the evening starts.

Or they push it to the evening.

I hope they get ALOT of people in today. 

• KovyKovy Member UncommonPosts: 22

i want my email :(

2:00 pm EST and still no e-mail...

-------------------------------------
    ummm... yeh

*RIP*