Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy freaking new year!!

wohoo so this is 2005 i can really feel the difference ::::39:: so post ur new years reselutions HERE

I promise to go to bed so i get atleast 5 hours asleep everyday ::::24::

/Stoppa veganerna dom

/Stoppa veganerna dom

Comments

• PuoltryPuoltry Member Posts: 956

I promise to hate people more than i did in 2004.

Dont get me wrong its not a racist thing at all.I hate everyone.Im an equal opprotunity hater.Its more about putting everyone on a level playing field and taking out the Political correctness out of our society.The only way i see to do it is to hate everyone on a equal level.

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)

• OmegaLetOmegaLet Member Posts: 588

Eh I don't see whats the big deal...it's honestly just another day!

This upcoming year, i'm going to get a job! and hopefully have the liscense! woot!

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

Yes, happy newb year everyone image (even though there's still 3 hours to go over here)...

My gf's at her Mom's place in Winnipeg for the Holidays so I got nobody to kiss T_T;;... Anybody wanna partner up?

Anyways... i guess my new years thing will be to... hmm... well my little brother's been bugging me for like 3 months to teach him to play guitar (he can already read tabs and everything, he just really sucks)... maybe i'll finally get around to that... or something... i dunno... maybe... im really not a good teacher...

that and the sleep thing... lately i've been going off like 4-6 hours, and it's lame...

--------------------------------
    BigPeeler - The Origin

Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Man!... Why you gotta be like that Peeler?..."
    Peeler: "I dunno man... thats just the way it is. ^.-"
    Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Aye..."

BETTER RECOGNIZE!!!

--------------------------------------

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670
    I rarely make resolutions anymore because I never fulfill them. Frankly, my only resolution is, to *try* and make this year slightly less miserable then the last lol.

I don't know if any of you watch Late Night with Conan O'Brien but he always does the countdown for the central timezone (and that would be me)

I'd have to say this was one heck of a good show tonight! haha

• PsycosisPsycosis Member Posts: 362

Yeah i never bother with resolutions but i do have a few aims for the new year...

Give up smoking
    Get a new job and move out
    Get uber at making all types of music

Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?
    --------------------------------------------
    Game info Classified* - Music Producer
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/cannibalpsycosismusic.htm
    *This means i could tell you what game it is i am working on... but i would have to kill you lol

Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?
    http://www.soundclick.com/wizard-sleeve
    I produce music, DnB, Trance, Metal Fusion, RaP and whatever i feel like. You might like it
    http://www.nexusradio.co.uk - Online radio promoting unsigned artists

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Bah humbug! Last year sucked... I have resolutions for this one anyway though:
    -lose weight
    -get my ass out of my computer chair!

My Xanga Site!

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I spent new years in Islands of Adventure in Orlando watching Godsmack perform live for a free concert while eating turkey legs and watching fireworks and riding roller coasters.

-----------------

--Proud member of Desolation--

LVL 20 Guardian on Befallen

"The Job Of Art Is To Chase Away Ugliness" - Bono

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Originally posted by Kiamde
    I spent new years in Islands of Adventure in Orlando watching Godsmack perform live for a free concert while eating turkey legs and watching fireworks and riding roller coasters.-----------------
    image--Proud member of Desolation--LVL 20 Guardian on Befallen"The Job Of Art Is To Chase Away Ugliness" - Bono

Ha Lucky!!::::08::

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

Originally posted by Kiamde

I spent new years in Islands of Adventure in Orlando watching Godsmack perform live for a free concert while eating turkey legs and watching fireworks and riding roller coasters.
    -----------------
    --Proud member of Desolation--
    LVL 20 Guardian on Befallen
    "The Job Of Art Is To Chase Away Ugliness" - Bono

mmm... that's awesome image

I spent New Years Eve talking to you numpties image

you know you're cool when...

--------------------------------
    BigPeeler - The Origin

Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Man!... Why you gotta be like that Peeler?..."
    Peeler: "I dunno man... thats just the way it is. ^.-"
    Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Aye..."

BETTER RECOGNIZE!!!

• admjn65admjn65 Member Posts: 253

my new years resolution is to get ahold of my fathers credit card so I can activate my matrix beta account before it's too late! image

and to take over the world image

• patheospatheos Member Posts: 1,148
    my newyears resolution is to get the girl i have a crush on...but as always i suck at doing anything with girls...talking, helping...doing anything...so its gonna be a tough year ^_^

www.greenblooded.com

• SkilltarSkilltar Member Posts: 26

I'm gonna drink more in 2005 eand sleep less!!!

• jayheld90jayheld90 Member UncommonPosts: 1,726

hate my job more (if thats possible), and play more video games (if thats possible) ::::01::::::01::

Children In Back Seats Cause Accidents. Accidents In Back Seats Cause Children.

• David_WolfpaDavid_Wolfpa Member Posts: 273
    Become a millionaire, buy a lamborghini and own a mansion with a butler called Jeeves on the top of a mountain all in one year.  

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060
    hmm i spent new years with 5 of my frineds and we hooked up 6 computers in my friends room and played WoW and other games until 3am. image first time ever nerding out that much it was wonderfulimage

• Loco-vedaLoco-veda Member Posts: 117
    he hates me.... lol but its ok i hate u tooo... naw jk i luv you bro