Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Back to L2

CoolaidCoolaid Member UncommonPosts: 70

Coming back for the first time since launch. 

Few questions.

1. Are there any classes I should avoid?

2. Whats server should I join?

3. Am I too late, can I still catch up and be viable in pvp.

4. My old account is under an email I no longer have access to should I try to get it back or start from scratch?

5. Any othere advice?

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Avoid Prophet.   Its the only class in the game that has been totally ignored each update.

Join Chronos for NA and Naia for Euro

Its never too late to join Lineage 2. Massive update comming called Goddess Of Destruction so you have plenty of time to start playing and have a high level toon by the time the update comes. 

Start from scratch 

Join an active clan thats fun and does stuff together , ask questions if there is something you want to know or dont understand.

Lineage 2 is a game that designed to be played for years so dont expect to be high level in a month. Take your time and just have fun and one day you will look at your character and say wow, I cant believe I made it this far. Good luck

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

I was thinking of going back, as well. Just got a mail about the character merges or something.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Originally posted by Loktofeit

I was thinking of going back, as well. Just got a mail about the character merges or something.

Cool, let me know if you need a Return Key or Trial Key. 

• kamotehquekamotehque Member Posts: 19

Depending on how you look at it, Lineage II offers either a repetitive grind or a stiff challenge. In any case, the game isn't suited for more casual players who may only have time to play for 30 minutes to an hour. But if you're looking to test your mettle at hacking through many, many monsters, Lineage II will definitely give you that much. And perhaps the upcoming large-scale player-versus-player features, like castle sieges, will make the game more exciting. At any rate, it's a fairly stable game that runs with only occasional pockets of lag. So if you're in the market for another online RPG in which you can fight lots of monsters, Lineage II will serve that purpose, especially if you plan to wait around for the game's upcoming features, which will be unveiled in subsequent, free downloadable episodes called "chronicles." But if you're looking for a game that offers more content, better group options, and less of a grind, you should look elsewhere, at least for now.

• BraavosiBraavosi Member Posts: 149

Originally posted by kamotehque

Depending on how you look at it, Lineage II offers either a repetitive grind or a stiff challenge. In any case, the game isn't suited for more casual players who may only have time to play for 30 minutes to an hour. But if you're looking to test your mettle at hacking through many, many monsters, Lineage II will definitely give you that much. And perhaps the upcoming large-scale player-versus-player features, like castle sieges, will make the game more exciting. At any rate, it's a fairly stable game that runs with only occasional pockets of lag. So if you're in the market for another online RPG in which you can fight lots of monsters, Lineage II will serve that purpose, especially if you plan to wait around for the game's upcoming features, which will be unveiled in subsequent, free downloadable episodes called "chronicles." But if you're looking for a game that offers more content, better group options, and less of a grind, you should look elsewhere, at least for now.

He's right you know. If you want everything handed to you, play a different game. If you want to feel a deeper connection with your character, a sense of accomplishment, and the best community experience, play L2.

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT THESE UPCOMING CASTLE SIEGES! lol