Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW newbie needing some help

i have been reading a lot of good reviews about WoW and i am going to buy it soon.  ive seen a few things about farming... can someone please explain to me what all a player can do in the game besides go around killing stuff.  that would be great.

thanks

Comments

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

This board is for MMORPGS in general...you'll have better luck at World of Warcraft section of these forums (the menu is on left side)

• viet_boy33viet_boy33 Member Posts: 395

I suggest to really buy this game, i played beta and game was great. Leveling is quick and fast pace. Want more info about game, i suggest going to their site, www.worldofwarcraft.com. Many things to do and you can solo or group.

www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!

http://www.narutofan.com go there for Naruto episodes!!

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924
    Wrong forum you want the WoW forum for this.

• ianubisiianubisi Member Posts: 4,201

You can take up a profession in WoW that will likely have a complimentary resource gathering job. For example, being an Alchemist makes it very attractive to also be an Herbalist. You are allowed to choose two such jobs. Other choices may include Miner, Blacksmith, Tailor, Skinner, etc...

WoW has a very shallow crafting system. This can make it approachable for the average adventurer, but for diehard crafting players WoW leaves a lot to be desired.