Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Age 2 Demo

For those who are interested, the Dragon Age 2 demo is available today.  Its a 2gb download so fair warning.  You can also get it for the 360.

http://dragonage.bioware.com/da2/demo

Comments

• hansydipsyhansydipsy Member Posts: 13

Cool Y(^^)Y Thanks for the info.

• I'm downloading it on Steam. If I like it I might actually give the original another shot just to see how it all ends.

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Loved the different perspective they are going to show in DA2. I personally loved the new combat system.  I think I'll load up DA Ultimate and play it until release. I never did get all the endings hehe. 

• louie3265louie3265 Member Posts: 10

this game is really cool, i've tried the first dragon age. i'm gonna but this game as soon as this is released.

• gc.migsgc.migs Member Posts: 17

oh man thanks for the demo but i will wait for the full release of this game

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

The demo was great. However, I hope it just jumped around for the demo - otherwise the story didn't seem to well connected. I played the PC version and it seemed well polished - some animations a bit choppy, but visuals much better than the first.

And, wtf, why give old bag Flemeth a hot, young looking body? She was nasty in the first.