Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DOV mini faq from eq2wire

NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

http://eq2wire.com/2011/02/22/destiny-of-velious-eq2wire-mini-faq/

Q: How do I get to the new Velious zones?

A: Head to Sinking Sands and speak to an Othmir Ambassador.

Q: Where do I find the Destiny of Velious Update Notes?

A: Destiny of Velious/Game Update 59 Notes

Q: How do I get my Othmir illusion with 50 charges?

A: Go to the Marketplace, choose Expansion, then Nipik’s Gift.

Q: How do I get started on Flying Mounts for adventure, tradeskill, or Freeblood?

A: EQ2 ZAM’s Flying Mounts Guide

More questions and answers after the jump…

Q: How do I get started Questing in Destiny of Velious?

A: EQ2 ZAM have posted their Destiny of Velious Guides. So far, very little information about Velious has appeared at EQ2 Wikia.

Q: How do I get started Tradeskilling in Destiny of Velious?

A: Niami Denmother’s fantastic site EQ2Players is loaded to the gills with info about everything from new Carpenter quests to the Coldain Prayer Shawl. Scroll to the bottom of the Destiny of Velious: Mock Turtle Soup article to find these links:

Q: Is there somewhere I can look at my new Alternate Advancement (AA) for my class?

A: EQ2Wire AA Browser for Destiny of Velious

Q: Where can I find out about Itemization and Gear Stats Changes?

A: EQ2Wire Mechanics / Itemization Changes

Q: How do I get started with Public Quests?

A: Destiny of Velious Preview: Public Quests

Q: I’m using the ProfitUI custom interface. Do I have to update it to play Velious?

A: Yes. This update is available here.

Q: Is there a guide to Adornments in Destiny of Velious?

A: We have posted 4 such guides so far:

Q: What about War Runes in Destiny of Velious?

A: Check out our War Runes Preview. One new item in the Webcast today is that War Runes are not shared across the loot table of all mobs in raid zones.

Q: Does today’s update fix any of the server crashes which took place over the weekend?

A: From Rothgar: “We hope that several bug fixes and performance enhancements coming with the expansion will take care of some of the zoning issues across all servers. Any remaining problems after tomorrow’s patch will be our top priority.”

Q: Did the new Housing features of switching from Main to Prestige Housing go in today?

A: This is not part of today’s update.