Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DSL problem

Ok is my verizon DSL supposed to going at 25kb per second. Ive had it for about 2 or 3 weeks now been working fine and have had great download speed 200-700kb per second but now it is doing 25kb per second why? It is 2 slow and i download a ALOT OF STUFF + music and it is taking to long what do i do. It's been like this for 2 straight days and ive decided to ask you all.

The deep south? Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

1) What are you downloading?

2) Where are you downloading it from?

3) What's different about the things you were downloading from the thing you're currently downloading?

I need those three answered before I can diagnose anything image

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

Well i tryed to see if it made a diffrence when i stream video and stuff which works nomally. Well i tested my connection in random place just to see . . . . . . . i downloaded AA,RO,Far Cry demo. I tested it on text dwnloads pictures and even uploading and it is only 25kb on everything it starts at like 400kb then just goes down and stops at 25kb

The deep south? Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• numaticnumatic Member UncommonPosts: 670
    could be spyware hogging up your bandwith. Or Verizon doing maintanance. Try reseting your connection(turn off the modem for 30sec then turn it back on). Btw, are you hubbed? Or is it just one computer?