Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Am Number Four - movie

IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Wasn't bad at all.  I didn't feel like I wasted money. 

Michael Bay was still up to his shaky camera bullshit however that made the action scenes rather stupid, but what can I say, he's cheep when it comes to fight choreography.  What I don't get is why he does it for only certain action/combat scenes?  There were a few of them that were somewhat more pivotal that he shot real nice, where you could see what was going on, and others he'd just shake to hell and make them almost forgetable.

Anywho, if you're a fan of sci-fi, like some action, hot chicks with guns and knives riding ducati motorcycles and are not afraid of a few campy sappy scenes then this movie might be up your alley.

Unlike The Eagle, I saw this one stone sober and enjoyed it.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

Comments