Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

With Jedi / Warriors being armor-based

what sort of armor are they going to be wearing?

I want to own property too

Comments

• DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980

Originally posted by gamer1982o39

Iconic looking ones like this:

;)

• gamer1982o39gamer1982o39 Member Posts: 212

u think?

Kidding, you have lot of great pics here

Enjoy!

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Sith Warriors will be wearing heavy armor:  http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/sith-warrior

Sith Inquisitors will be wearing lighter armor:  http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/classes/sith-inquisitor

As far as Jedi armor I could care less, I won't really be noticing it too much as I slice them up and force choke them.

ok my worries are over

threat neutralized

thx team lol

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

Some good pics there, thanks all!

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"

they'll of course have an option to wear or not wear the cap which will look nice

*after seeing the pics ur right gman the armor looks promising :) hope to play it

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

I'm actually hoping that playing a Consular or Inquisitor without the skirts will be feasible.  I hate when a characters entire look gets based on one particular look the Developers are stuck on instead of letting the players have more freedom.  I think that is what really attracted me to City of Heroes in the beginning, you got to create your look from the very bottom up.

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

They said something in an interveiw a while back that they had several walls full of postcard size pictures of various armor types.  So that sounds like quite a bit to me right there.  It doesn't say however how different or how many of those you can wear from a particular class.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Originally posted by whilan

They said something in an interveiw a while back that they had several walls full of postcard size pictures of various armor types.  So that sounds like quite a bit to me right there.  It doesn't say however how different or how many of those you can wear from a particular class.

Theres a picture somewhere of it plastered all over the office wall in the background. Sure it was associated with some onterviews at comic con. Or a guy with a big beard interview can't remember his name....

• MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

Originally posted by Deewe

SWTOR renders

Good overview, thanks.

... not to nag, but is it me or are these pictures showing more normal (acceptable) and healthier proportions than seen with the ingame footage? Because looking at those pictures, I've no trouble at all with the character models, they're exactly as they should be.

In those renders, that is.

The ACTUAL size of MMORPG worlds: a comparison list between MMO's

The ease with which predictions are made on these forums:
    Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."

• Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied Member UncommonPosts: 2,193

Strange how they are turning armor that has been influenced by vader, and are basically saying it's defense type armor, when in fact vaders gear wasn't really a protection as much as it was just a oxygen suit so he could stay alive.

• IronfungusIronfungus Member Posts: 519

Originally posted by gamer1982o39

Iconic looking ones like this:

;)

I LOL'd, thanks. 

Originally posted by denshing

Strange how they are turning armor that has been influenced by vader, and are basically saying it's defense type armor, when in fact vaders gear wasn't really a protection as much as it was just a oxygen suit so he could stay alive.

its their only move, really

btw those renders look so awesome i dont think ill have enough time to get a set..

Finally found it

Clicky 1

Clicky 2 

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Finally found it

Clicky 1

Clicky 2 

Awesome Deewe,  thanks for the pic

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• jerlot65jerlot65 Member UncommonPosts: 788

Originally posted by GMan3

I'm actually hoping that playing a Consular or Inquisitor without the skirts will be feasible.  I hate when a characters entire look gets based on one particular look the Developers are stuck on instead of letting the players have more freedom.  I think that is what really attracted me to City of Heroes in the beginning, you got to create your look from the very bottom up.

You might be dissapointed.  I will have to go look for it.  But I am pretty sure they said they are going with the same general look for each class.  They said if you come across another player in the game that you will be able to quickly identify which class they are by their armor.

Now does this mean all consulars will be wearing skirts or robes? I don't know.  But you can probably expect that each armor set will have a "theme" for each of the classes.

Finally found it

Clicky 1

Clicky 2 

Awesome Deewe,  thanks for the pic

You're welcome!

BtW just found the vid from which it's taken out. Be sure to check the HD version (around 2.25) clicky

For the dark side it's this way