Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

African Beauty in MMOs: Castanics

ILuvAionILuvAion Member Posts: 42

It's about time we got an MMO that accurately represents the beauty of African women for once.  Castanics are very obviously inspired by Black women, as can be seen by their facial features and bodies as well as their sensual movements.  It's about time we got a company that isn't afraid to show off the beauty of Black women.  Thank you BlueHole Studios, for giving us the chance to play as Black women in an MMO!

 

 

«1

Comments

  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,659

    Uhh the facial structure I guess looks kind of African.

  • ILuvAionILuvAion Member Posts: 42

    Originally posted by Panther2103

    Uhh the facial structure I guess looks kind of African.

    You guess?  Look closely at that picture and the video, those are african features clearly.

  • WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

    Looks like an alien to me.  African what?

    image

  • BlackWatchBlackWatch Member UncommonPosts: 972

    I really did LOL.

    African?

    Really?

    Elaborate, mate.

    image

  • mithossmithoss Member UncommonPosts: 222

    Originally posted by BlackWatch

    I really did LOL.

    African?

    Really?

    Elaborate, mate.

    How ignorant can you be mate?

    A slim nose, blue eyes, spiky ears and white hair are clearly african features.

    Except the skin color, thats tanned white.

  • WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

    Originally posted by mithoss

    Originally posted by BlackWatch

    I really did LOL.

    African?

    Really?

    Elaborate, mate.

    How ignorant can you be mate?

    A slim nose, blue eyes, spiky ears and white hair are clearly african features.

    Except the skin color, thats tanned white.

     

    LOL, sorry just had to laugh at this post, I am a sucker for sarcasm.

     

    Sorry OP, not seeing where you get "African" from that picture.  Still looks like some kind of korean drawn alien to me.

    image

  • DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

    I roll to detect sarcasm!

     

    Now...really?

     

    I can see some similarities, but at the same time there's an equal degree d similarities to traditionally assumed asian features as well as just slim faced people.

    "The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

  • NelothNeloth Member Posts: 249

    While attractive as most computer generated (fe)males are, since they are based on almost perfect symetry, I don't see the african traits you are talking about, no wide nose and obviously too bright skin color. To me it looks more like asian/elf/caucasian

  • NightAngellNightAngell Member Posts: 566

    Originally posted by ILuvAion

    It's about time we got an MMO that accurately represents the beauty of African women for once.  Castanics are very obviously inspired by Black women, as can be seen by their facial features and bodies as well as their sensual movements.  It's about time we got a company that isn't afraid to show off the beauty of Black women.  Thank you BlueHole Studios, for giving us the chance to play as Black women in an MMO!

     

     

    I guess you have never played Vanguard..

     

  • NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

    Originally posted by Neloth

    While attractive as most computer generated (fe)males are, since they are based on almost perfect symetry, I don't see the african traits you are talking about, no wide nose and obviously too bright skin color. To me it looks more like asian/elf/caucasian

    Africans have more genetic variation than anyone else on Earth.

    Africa is the world's second-largest and second most-populous continent, after Asia.

    It's a big ass continent so people come in all shapes, sizes and colours.

    Just sayin'.

  • HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

    Her face does seem more what I'd call the exotic african look. Mostly what you see being represented in pictures and statues from the turn of the century.

    The triangle face shape, with an exagerated upturning of the eyes, almost egyptian.

    "I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

  • NightAngellNightAngell Member Posts: 566

    Originally posted by Neloth

    While attractive as most computer generated (fe)males are, since they are based on almost perfect symetry, I don't see the african traits you are talking about, no wide nose and obviously too bright skin color. To me it looks more like asian/elf/caucasian

    Africa has many cultures that are very dark brown to light brown but they are what people would call black skinned. Many have wide noses but many cultures don't.

    Take this beautiful Somali lady, she is black and African.

    Every single living person today can trace there linage back to Africa, even Asian and Chinese people have Africa DNA.

  • DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

    Even while being fair in shape most the lower half of her face is wider, including nose, and the brow line is considerably more defined.

    "The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

    Originally posted by NightAngell

    Originally posted by Neloth

    While attractive as most computer generated (fe)males are, since they are based on almost perfect symetry, I don't see the african traits you are talking about, no wide nose and obviously too bright skin color. To me it looks more like asian/elf/caucasian

    Africa has many cultures that are very dark brown to light brown but they are what people would call black skinned. Many have wide noses but many cultures don't.

    Take this beautiful Somali lady, she is black and African.

    Every single living person today can trace there linage back to Africa, even Asian and Chinese people have Africa DNA.

    This is true and she is quite beautiful.  I know the castanic, human, & aman races have dark skin tone options but I'm not sure about the highelves.

    Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

  • SomnicideSomnicide Member Posts: 67

    Originally posted by stayontarget

    This is true and she is quite beautiful.  I know the castanic, human, & aman races have dark skin tone options but I'm not sure about the highelves.

    This. Castanics CAN get very dark and CAN have african features, like shown here. But the one shown in the OP does not look african. If you want to have a female african character I just recommend going either Aman or Human. Aman females look very ethnic, and of course humans have ridiculously wide variety of options. Elin are very pale, and High Elves dont get any darker than a copperish color.

    Sup.

  • NilRecurringNilRecurring Member Posts: 8

    Still don't know how this picture is supposed to look particularly African...

    To me it seems, like Bluehole were going for a caucasian/succubi-type of woman with a fairly luscious facial expression and a completely fucked up hairline. Seriously, what's wrong with her hair?

  • GaoxinGaoxin Member UncommonPosts: 198

    Sorry to say that OP, but I also don't quite see what you mean. The only feature that could fit are the lips, but even those are vague parallel...just look at Angelina Jolie lip alien from the we kiss a lot down here planet. :|

     

    Im kinda confused^^

  • Don86Don86 Member Posts: 34

    Looks more like caucasians with darker skin to me IMHO :-/

  • slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

    Yes it is true about Asians with African DNA vice versa, that is why some Africans look Asian combine with African features like Brandy the singer. Even I, with some research I have discovered a hidden gen in me which is a small amount of Asian and I thought I was just black/white and Indian but I look blacker with Chinese like eyes, Indian and African mix hair and some very small amount of white features and Asian. So yeah, we are all mixed with some type of African no matter what race you are, if not African then it be Asian.

    imageAfrican/Chinese mix: Tyson Becford

    imageMark Paul Gosselaar as Zack morris from save by the bell is Indonesian/white/dutch mix.

  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

    Originally posted by Don86

    Looks more like caucasians with darker skin to me IMHO :-/

    Same here. The shape and turn of the nose indicate presence of a nasal ridge which is a bone structure absent from most (not all) African. The eyes are more mongoloid (Hispanic/Asian) than african due to their angle and  their almond shape but still lean towards caucasian because of the lack of eyefolds. The hair doesn't seem African either. 

    Like Don said, it looks caucasian with darker skin to me, as well.

    There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

  • theinvadertheinvader Member UncommonPosts: 240

    I seriously hope that the OP is joking. Unfortunately there are enough stupid people on the internet for me not to be sure.

    Always read the small print.

  • slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

    Seriously that photo does not look Cacasion at all, she look more Egyption/ Asian/ Russian. Look at the eys, the shape of the nose, lips and forehead. My wife Russian has the same like feature shape: nose with a smaller brige, same  forehead, her eyes are similar shape without the arch rise eyebrows.

    image

  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

    Originally posted by slim26

    Seriously that photo does not look Cacasion at all, she look more Egyption/ Asian/ Russian. Look at the eys, the shape of the nose, lips and forehead. My wife Russian has the same like feature shape: nose with a smaller brige, same  forehead, her eyes are similar shape without the arch rise eyebrows.

    image

    Russians, depending on descent are varying mixes of Caucasian and Mongoloid. The pic you just posted is - in pigment, bone structure and features - more caucasian than mongoloid in every pssible way. I could be that it's just a bad angle (good pic, bad angle)  though and just seems that way.

    There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

    Originally posted by Loktofeit

    Russians, depending on descent are varying mixes of Caucasian and Mongoloid. The pic you just posted is - in pigment, bone structure and features - more caucasian than mongoloid in every pssible way. I could be that it's just a bad angle (good pic, bad angle)  though and just seems that way.

    It is Mongolian, Mongoloid is a disease.

    To me the grl on the picture could be from most parts of the world.

  • slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

    She is part Russian, some indian and Caucation. Her Granpa is pure Russian and her Granma is white and some indian DNA and her dad is Caucation and indian mix, her mom took  all of Russian from  her father and my wife took after her mom.

Sign In or Register to comment.