Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just wondering....

I was just wondering what was the point in those little easy animals walking around in the beginning.  I mean whats the point of them?  Like in the shadowglen when starting out as a night elf I killed a deer and it gave me no experience.  So whats the point of them?

Comments

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

They are pretty much just to add "life" to the environment. You can also skin alot of them, but they won't give you anything good past level 5.

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

• JooztJoozt Member Posts: 46

i like the sheep.. they give wool cloth .. pretty good for an easy kill imo. The world would feel fake if it werent for those nasty little little buggers hopping around. m00h for all frogs!

• flyngtrmptflyngtrmpt Member Posts: 227

i like casting damage over time spells on rabbits, squrriels, and other lvl 1 critters just to watch them pop (and make the sound) a few seconds later::::32:: I know its sadistic but I find it rather amusing to have them blowup a few feet away after running from me.

in reality they just add a realism effect and some are used for class specific quests (sickly gazelles = druid quest)

~Flyngtrmpt

Koglar - Tauren Shaman - Bloodhoof Server - US EAST - WoW

Give me a shout in game for some cow stomping fun!!

~Flyngtrmpt

Mattimeo - Officer in Light Brigade - Daggerspine

Dwarf Rogue

• Shai'tanShai'tan Member Posts: 78

Originally posted by Cecil-Link
    I was just wondering what was the point in those little easy animals walking around in the beginning.  I mean whats the point of them?  Like in the shadowglen when starting out as a night elf I killed a deer and it gave me no experience.  So whats the point of them?

why not?

they can be funny, you can skin them and they make the wold look real