Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ2 Opinion from a 30 berserker

2»

Comments

• superhero13superhero13 Member Posts: 170

Im an old time EQ1 player and I HATE EQ2.

Not only is the gameplay even more repetitive than EQ1, characters are uni-dimensional, the zones are boring with no variety, and they still have the game skewed for large guilds.

Not to sound like Im pouting, but I hand about 8 other long term EQ1 players have just quit EQ2 (not for wow...just to quit) because we hated it that much.

There is so much wrong with this game that it just gets me furious thinking about it.

I want my 50$ back.

• HashmanHashman Member Posts: 649

Loser. image Save $15 and do a google, dont give the above jerk any money..

Warp to safe place 'cheat' is hold down end for 30 seconds, jump high is hit Alt+Tab and hit title bar in windowed mode. Crafting macros are crap because broker doesnt give you much money anyway. Opening chests and group mobs will kill you so go back to that hole you crawled from.image

Loser!

• gamer1220gamer1220 Member Posts: 44

Your a fucking moron buddy! A) if you don't want to loot the chests you can turn that part off, B) of course you can make money crafting no one said you had to sell to the merchant, C) it does not attack group mobs CAN'T YOU READ??? Dumbass!

--------------------------------------------
    MacroMagic.250free.com For the Best EQ2, WoW, SWG, and Lineage 2 Macros!

• HashmanHashman Member Posts: 649

Is that what you tell your customers on eBay when they dont like your product? Hmmm