Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Achievement system implemented!!

NEW FEATURES

Achievements

Have you done something incredibly cool and want to brag about it? The Achievement System allows you to: each time you achieve something, you get an achievement. If people are nearby when it happens, they can see the icon and title when it happens.

In this release, over a hundred achievements have been introduced. You can look at your achievements through the action library and through the context menu under My Avatars-Achievements, and you can also look at other avatar’s collection of achievements through the context menu under Avatar-View Achievements.

This is a great new little feature that you can try to complete to your hearts content. Had a bit of fun collecting some yesterday, achieving only 77% out of 100% :(, but not to worry still plenty of time left :). Hope you are all enjoying this feature guys!!

Comments

• Few_ScarsFew_Scars Member Posts: 5

Yeah, I quickly worked through the achievements. I think I am at 68% at the moment. A few missions I have to catch up on. Over all it is a great tool for the new players to learn the game. I wish it had been there two years ago when I joined.

Check it out!

Cheers

Bjorn

• Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181

Will have to check it out, even though I loathe achievement systems in general.

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)

• EU_RAZEREU_RAZER Member Posts: 85

to be honest this is something I could do without, but hey, I'm sure some people will love it!