Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP!! Looking for A Game!

panushwaripanushwari Member Posts: 7

Hi, I have recently finished off with the CB of a game, and was totally irritated with the way the support there handled the players and were using cheats to keep themselves going. So this time I have decided to go for a P2P game, and I am looking for something new, not City of Heroes or something thats released way back. Is there any new P2P game, that is recommendable? I was banking on Blades and Soul but looks like it would be releasing later. Help, anyone?

Comments

• panushwaripanushwari Member Posts: 7

sigh...

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Tell us what you are looking for in a game and we can try to help, you didn't give us much to go on as to what you enjoy in an MMO.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• panushwaripanushwari Member Posts: 7

well, i like games like WOW and Mass Effect, not to mention city of heroes. I have played them. Now i am looking for something new to play in the P2P zone.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Originally posted by panushwari

well, i like games like WOW and Mass Effect, not to mention city of heroes. I have played them. Now i am looking for something new to play in the P2P zone.

Well, Rift is launching soon, it's similar to WoW with some small changes. For hero games you might be interested in looking into DC Universe Online. Nothing similar to Mass Effect comes to mind.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Member Posts: 176

definetly give Rift a shot, if you like WoW youll pretty much like rift. Its not for everyone though

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788