Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Islands Of War video clip

NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157

One of our players has made a video clip of our alpha release called Stonecutter Cove. We have added it to our youtube channel so feel free to check it out and give any feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/islandsofwar

www.neojac.com
www.arcfall.com

Comments

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Wel it's okay looking, I don't really know the game ,but from the clip I've seen i't just looks to clean to me considering the name of the game.

I will look into the game some more, but the overal feel I get is that this aint the type of game for me, but regardless of that I hope your game does well for those truly intrested.

• NeojacNeojac Member UncommonPosts: 157

Thanks for the feedback, there is still lots to do and it by no means a finish product, with those who has followed the game will know  we continue to improve it as time goes on. The biggest thing we are working on now is client improvement so the game plays more smoother and we are making great progress with it. The next update will see allot of changes. Once game play and client is good we will begin polishing up the graphics.

www.neojac.com
    www.arcfall.com