Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIKA GB vs AIKA NA

Player143Player143 Member Posts: 42

Can anyone tell me what are the pros and cons of AIka GB and Aika NA?

what do you think is better?

I read some forums about aika gb and i got outstanding reviews about gm service but this was way back in September-october. 

I wanna hear your thoughts before i start playing on a server with nothing more but bad review. 

thanks guys!

Comments

• Player143Player143 Member Posts: 42

oh and i forogt to mention that starting feb 17 both servers will be lifting ip ban

Aika NA are accepting players from Europe

Aika GB will be accepting players from NA 

This is the reason why i am asking

• kikolokoykikolokoy Member Posts: 4

Yea I've heard about the news but for my personal opinion, I played both of them and I'd prefer playing Aika GB. Aside from the good and quick customer service, they also have cheaper premium items and their team organizes new and interesting events every month and they focus more on the players' needs. And oh my they amazed me, their GMs literally helped players during their OBT phase by giving them high level buffs and doing mini-events like hide and seek in which they will help you do actual dungeon runs when you win.  I reached max level cap at NA and didn't even get to see one GM. Well, that's just a suggestion from my experience.. :D

• somaseieisomaseiei Member Posts: 16

Yup, in NA i havent seen GMs there. In GB, i heard their GMs are mostly visible, but when i played GB I only saw few GMs, but the thing is, they have this so called CMs now, they help new players specialy low level. it helped me to reach atleast level 40+ in a few days.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

hard to explain if you played aika (gpotato)in the beta and beginning aika was the most epic pvp fight i have exeprienced in a mmo.the owner of the the right decided to be greedy and sold licence to various country .result ?what started as  the most promising free mmo ended up a lame duck.since april player have been ignoring aika !yep !not because it isnt a great game it.it is a very simple but good game.but it was good because it was global .no global?the game just became your regular game.now america is trying to get back to its original way!(at least to some extent!

but i tell you global aika is gona be better becauser the pool of player is just bigger.will it catch?mm i wouldnt be surprised ,since a lot in wow are willing to move on.my sub just ended so with this insanelly good news about aika global becoming open to america!just the news i have been waiting for months.no i wont go back to gpotato not stable enough.they change their mind like they change underware(every day or so)t3fun?i dont them so i ll give them a try.

• adiktusadiktus Member Posts: 128

Originally posted by drbaltazar

hard to explain if you played aika (gpotato)in the beta and beginning aika was the most epic pvp fight i have exeprienced in a mmo.the owner of the the right decided to be greedy and sold licence to various country .result ?what started as  the most promising free mmo ended up a lame duck.since april player have been ignoring aika !yep !not because it isnt a great game it.it is a very simple but good game.but it was good because it was global .no global?the game just became your regular game.now america is trying to get back to its original way!(at least to some extent!

but i tell you global aika is gona be better becauser the pool of player is just bigger.will it catch?mm i wouldnt be surprised ,since a lot in wow are willing to move on.my sub just ended so with this insanelly good news about aika global becoming open to america!just the news i have been waiting for months.no i wont go back to gpotato not stable enough.they change their mind like they change underware(every day or so)t3fun?i dont them so i ll give them a try.

Cool! We'll gladly welcome you! Most of us here in the Global server are also excited with the incoming of new players, especially in NA. :)

• kikolokoykikolokoy Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by somaseiei

Yup, in NA i havent seen GMs there. In GB, i heard their GMs are mostly visible, but when i played GB I only saw few GMs, but the thing is, they have this so called CMs now, they help new players specialy low level. it helped me to reach atleast level 40+ in a few days.

Wow! They actually have those now? That's cool. Now I won't have any problems if I play again and consider making new characters :)