Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tragic comedy at ER forums.

http://forum.play-earthrise.com/index.php?/topic/778-when-will-things-be-better/

check out this thread. 

OP complaints about how laggy ER is and some ER fanatic replies about how they fixed dupes. OP says he wasnt even talking about dupes. but how laggy the game still is, and the fanatic replies to him about how he would rather play on super laggy servers instead of having to deal with money and mat dupes.  

Can it get anymore tragic than this?? 

Comments

• LobreezeLobreeze Member Posts: 12

Relandi is/was one of the biggest blind masthead fanbois in beta, nothing new here.

Anyone who tries to downplay this title's ridiculous gamebreaking problems (desync anyone?) are more ignorant than the worst troll. I want to like this game, but its literally in an alpha state, that YOU pay for.

People are already openly selling their accounts on the forums, they don't even want to wait out the extra month of free time. Its THAT bad.

• BaihuigauBaihuigau Member Posts: 80

Ya the whole duping situation is pretty bad, i get a feeling it was introduced when they put in banks, still its not even close to worse issues, like how lag is so bad that i takes 5 minutes or more for you char to show up in client selection, how chat ingame is incredibly laggy, basically it sounds like their servers are falling apart, quite sad to see.

http://forum.play-earthrise.com/index.php?/topic/785-log-in-issues/ typical thread 4 days into the game and they cant even get account issues for new customers to work ouch.

• pmaurapmaura Member UncommonPosts: 530

Originally posted by Baihuigau

Ya the whole duping situation is pretty bad, i get a feeling it was introduced when they put in banks, still its not even close to worse issues, like how lag is so bad that i takes 5 minutes or more for you char to show up in client selection, how chat ingame is incredibly laggy, basically it sounds like their servers are falling apart, quite sad to see.

you must be having some serious issues if servers are up it never takes me more then a minute to get in game. and compared to launch its a lot less laggy and dsynch is a lot better,

but servers and zones still seem to go down alot.

• LobreezeLobreeze Member Posts: 12

Its such a pity as the groundwork is there for a great game, in time.

They also have the nerve to post a "Pick your feature for February" or whatever where you can vote on what feature you want added with the highest priority... when people who have pre ordered the game STILL can't play because their keys don't work.

Don't get me wrong under normal circumstances it would be good initiative. But given the current state it makes you wonder where their priorities are.

EDIT:

At above poster, players have been leaving in droves. I would hope its less laggy than launch.

I dident buy the game thank god, but i cant ignore the multitude of players in support forums complaining of disapearing chars cause the lag is so bad, were talking disapearing lag at char selection for example, 

http://forum.play-earthrise.com/index.php?/topic/771-char-is-gone/

http://forum.play-earthrise.com/index.php?/topic/758-heavy-lag/

http://forum.play-earthrise.com/index.php?/topic/750-new-toon-cant-load-in/

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

All I'm gettin is two jack---es duking it out over the intardnet. The same can be found here on MMORPG.com. Not pointing any fingers though...

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

At least it provides some lulz.

• intoExileintoExile Member Posts: 48

Originally posted by Ramonski7

All I'm gettin is two jack---es duking it out over the intardnet. The same can be found here on MMORPG.com. Not pointing any fingers though...

Your own quotes too, makes me lol.

"A wise man has something to say, but a fool just has to say something."

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Originally posted by intoExile

Originally posted by Ramonski7

Your own quotes too, makes me lol.

"A wise man has something to say, but a fool just has to say something."

Yeah cute aren't they? Something to live up to, not live by. Ya know?

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file