Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

War of the Islands

http://www.ege.graphics4fans.com/

Description

In War of the Islands If it is a free online browser strategy game that takes place entirely in real time!

You are master of their own settlement. Building builders, researchers, Image warriors, Build ships and fight for fame and fortune!

You play in a better delivery game world where you will meet again on new challenges. Your settlement is located on an island on which can contain up to 4 other players. Kluge players team up with their island neighbors and thus have strong allies and are protected against enemy attacks!

soon will be buy new domain :)

Comments

• AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,801

Do their base belong to us?

Once upon a time....

• ktchnflrrpstktchnflrrpst Member Posts: 96

Is it free? Since your description of the game states "If it is a free online browser game".

You can build on water with Build ships or just on the island with builders? 

What are image warriors? Images of warriors or actual warriors?

What is a better delivery game world?

And who will I meet again for new challenges?

What are kluge players?

I have rather high fever right now. I see that you're German and due to my steroetypical mindset I assume your English is terrible which prompted you to write your game summary in German and then translating it with google translate.

I suggest that you edit your post so it will attract potential players.

http://www.ege.graphics4fans.com/

Description

War of the Islands is a free online browser strategy game that takes place entirely in real time!

You are the master of your very own settlement, where you have enslaved the indigenous population!

Force builders to build buildings and ships that can float on water, enabling you to transport warriors from your island to another island and another island or back to your own or... Another island! 

Hire researchers that have the ability to conduct research. All this and more! Fight for fame and fortune!

You play in a real time game world where you will stumble upon new challenges over and over. Your settlement is located on an island that can contain up to 4 OTHER PLAYERS! 

Clever players can team up with their island neighbors, thus creating a strong alliance that's protected against enemy attacks!

Oh wait! There's more! We're moving to a new domain soon :)