Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i just resubbed.. but..

jackwu10jackwu10 Member Posts: 127

i just resubbed this game, i got bored with wow.. and i need something different..

so i tried ff14.. bought it.. played it.. cancelled sub all in 1 day.. :(

so i took out aion.. and resub it after i read some positive comments in the forum..

so i went back in, i was only lvl20 sorc.

well, everything was ok.. until i realise there's no one at the zone..

cant even do any black claw quest..

if there any server i can go where there's ppl still doing low lvl quests?

Comments

• Lathander81Lathander81 Member Posts: 611

Israphel is a good server for Asmodians and Siel for Elyos. But I think you need a break from MMO's all together or get some friends to play with on these games.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101

http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/server/

Hope this helps your decision.

Chamber of Chains
  • Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Originally posted by Lathander81

Israphel is a good server for Asmodians and Siel for Elyos. But I think you need a break from MMO's all together or get some friends to play with on these games.

Most my friends i end up playing MMO's with i met in game.. None of my IRL friends play MMO's (plenty of call of duty though) so thats why its important for games to have a good population.. He should re roll on a busier server.

And yeah.. FF14 is trash lol i don't understand why the OP would buy such a highly disregarded MMO.

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081

Elyos on Siel seemed to be massively populated a few months ago in all zones.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

eh what? he asked was there any servers with a decent low lvl pop so he could do his quests... why on earth does that mean he needs to give MMOs a break?

The recomondation to get more 'some friends' was a little more relevant, if somewhat missing the point, and still didnt at all answer the question he asked.

• Pro-PainPro-Pain Member Posts: 141

iI played on Israphel on the elyos side for almost a year till I quit in November and it had a good all around population. I've been told it was a decent size in both factions.  When I say good population I mean there were lots of people leveling alts and whatnot, not a reference to the qulaity of the community lol.

the struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles

• Lathander81Lathander81 Member Posts: 611

Originally posted by vesavius

eh what? he asked was there any servers with a decent low lvl pop so he could do his quests... why on earth does that mean he needs to give MMOs a break?

The recomondation to get more 'some friends' was a little more relevant, if somewhat missing the point, and still didnt at all answer the question he asked.

I gave him the servers that had good low level pop and based on his post it seems like he's hopping around alot. So maybe he needs a break or friends to ground him in a game.