Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issue before I'm even IN game...

IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

All,

Hoping someone can answer my questions because frankly, I'm waiting on an email back from a customer support person.  Created an Earthrise account.  Clicked on "Game Codes".  Typed in my game code (from D2D) and the password.  Enter.  Clicked "Game Codes", typed in my armor code and password.  Enter.  The thing says "Your code has already been activated" for the game.  Roger that.  Click subcriptions, when I do it asked me for my payment type, click that.  Then I notice the site is trying to SELL me the very same game I just registered for 50Euro.  My profile says US, and my key code say it was activated.  WTF.  So I try to log into the forums.  Incorrect user/password.  Go BACK to the Earthrise site and it says that it'll be automatically generated when activate/purchase my game.

What the heck man...

I've scanned the forums and can't find a way to tell if my key was ACTUALLY attached to my account or not other than the "Your game key has already been activated".

I've got about 20 minutes til I can actually ATTEMPT to logon to the game (barring no excessive launch patches).

I've read that this game has some serious bugs but I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing through just the registration/validation should be included but there is that little niggle of doub in my mind about the money I just spent on this game.

Comments

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

Ouch. I had similar problem with station com when I activated DCUO, I kinda activated it and it said I havent done it, but my key was used. I figured in a couple of minutes that the activation page had some weird "this is an activation system but you should be in another activation system, pal" thing. I went few steps back and found the right path.

Propably wont help you much but I couldnt miss noticing the similarity of these cases (and the oh mi gud where have I stuffed my money in this time) ...

• OddzballOddzball Member Posts: 31

Dude the game is jacked. To get it to stop showing the game to sell you again, just click the account button again at the top.

As for logging in?

Good luck everyone else (Including the Devs) are trying to figure that one out as well.

• potapithikospotapithikos Member Posts: 178

Originally posted by Ikeda

All,

Hoping someone can answer my questions because frankly, I'm waiting on an email back from a customer support person.  Created an Earthrise account.  Clicked on "Game Codes".  Typed in my game code (from D2D) and the password.  Enter.  Clicked "Game Codes", typed in my armor code and password.  Enter.  The thing says "Your code has already been activated" for the game.  Roger that.  Click subcriptions, when I do it asked me for my payment type, click that.  Then I notice the site is trying to SELL me the very same game I just registered for 50Euro.  My profile says US, and my key code say it was activated.  WTF.  So I try to log into the forums.  Incorrect user/password.  Go BACK to the Earthrise site and it says that it'll be automatically generated when activate/purchase my game.

What the heck man...

I've scanned the forums and can't find a way to tell if my key was ACTUALLY attached to my account or not other than the "Your game key has already been activated".

I've got about 20 minutes til I can actually ATTEMPT to logon to the game (barring no excessive launch patches).

I've read that this game has some serious bugs but I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing through just the registration/validation should be included but there is that little niggle of doub in my mind about the money I just spent on this game.

Paying full price (49 Euros) for a game that is coming out with less than 50% of it's promised features on release (as can be seen easily from the "Road Map" Blog they posted couple of days before launch).... pretty much says it all. Don't even bother to think about any bugs and the very serious performance issues plagueing it .

That niggle you mentioned... it's your brain telling you "bad choice senior.... baaaaaad choice!"

• MinmatorMinmator Member Posts: 14

So your trying to get your armor, the one that comes with buying the game from D2D, right? So you have activated your GAME key and you are trying to activate the ITEM key.

1) Log into your ER account, the one that has the game key activated;

2) Look for the ITEM activation tab. It is located just under the GAME activation tab. There are four tabs i think, can't miss it;

3) Copy and paste the ARMOR key provided by D2D in there. The key isn't the one for the game. It is found in the 2nd download provided by D2D (orange buttons);

4) Click activate key and your armor will be made available in game.

Hope this help.

• DrinkFeckDrinkFeck Member UncommonPosts: 189

Don't fall for the Earthrise scam!

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file