Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Istaria:noob questions

Hi all

I have entered the world of Istaria. So far, so good. Although not so many people as one could wish - I still enjoy the game. As f2p I am human, combat level 13, current school - blacksmith level 6. Currently on New Tristam.

Howveber, I do have some questions. Maybe this community could help me:

1. My backpack. I read it was easy' to upgrade it. How? I managed to upgrade my vault for 10 silver coins - but how do I upgrade my baclpacdk?

2. A quest called "Stewart's Tristam guide". I have to speak with one woman and then to another. When I come, there is no progress in quest.

3. These 2 evil mages - what level should I be in order to defeat them? Fighting level 11 monstyer with combat lvl 13 is a failure.

Comments

• OrlenaOrlena Member Posts: 22

Hi there,

I'd suggest that you post your questions on the Istaria forums, or submit a support ticket wtih them because I'm not aware of any quest with that name.  And it sounds like the backpack question is one that should be explained as part of the regular tutorial.

Another great way of getting questions answered quickly is to join the New Player chat channel in game.  Usually players in game will offer to help with items you need or quests you're trying to do if you ask.

• trieditalltrieditall Member UncommonPosts: 49

Upgrading your backpack is a simple as having a better one made for your level or buy one on the consigner.  They are sort of like weapons/armor in that as your level progresses, you get to use better equipment.  Then you just change it out like you would armor/jewelry/weapons.