Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friday with Means - January 28th, 2011 - We have arrived!

burmeseburmese Member Posts: 546

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=586858

Friday with Means - January 28th, 2011 - We have arrived!

If we haven't responded to mails you have sent over the last few days...there is a reason!

Most of the AO team has freshly landed in Montreal! After a long trip on Tuesday transporting as many of our earthly goods as possible we finally made it to our temporary accomodation here in Montreal. The team made quite a pile of luggage at the airport with many bags + two cats and my large dog. The jetlag has been a relentless horror after two panicked weeks of trying to pack down two houses and 4 horses...it is simply amazing how much stuff you can pile up in seven years. Many thanks to friends who helped me try and empty out our home...I am going to miss living there in the house where my two kids spent the first years of their life. It was a truly unique location (Oscarshallveien 6) and I truly doubt we'll find anything like it again. I'll miss pushing cows out of my way while walking to work in the summer. It was nice having the King as a neighbor...but he never called or stopped by...too busy sailing I guess...being a King keeps you busy. It has been great to catch up with some of the many Funcomers who moved here last year...feels more like coming home than starting somewhere new.

The AO team will be the first occupants of the new 3rd floor in the Montreal Office...which is *almost* complete. As I type this the workmen are doing a great job installing the glass in the front of my new office...they have done a great job getting things together on a very tight timeline and this new space looks great. During the next few days we will be running around and trying to get the new environment up and running so we can get back up to speed as soon as possible.

Anyways...I have some desks to move around and some cables to find then plug in.

Bonjour Canada!

Colin Cragg

This "Means" Cake

Game Director/Producer

Filmed in 70's "tall-vision"

~\_/~\_O