Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Rift Poll

StoogeMonkeyStoogeMonkey Member Posts: 185

So I know a lot of people like myself when making decisions on which faction to play or archetype, like to know what is most popular and whats rare etc. I figure we could get a well though out poll going.

Comments

• StoogeMonkeyStoogeMonkey Member Posts: 185

• SilverbarrSilverbarr Member Posts: 306

Guardians, mainly becasue they appear to be - in my personal opinion, the technical bad guys, Im also hoping it followed the same trend as some other MMOs I've played where it is the slightly less populated faction on the server, as that makes the game - including PvP, extraordinarily better!

Hopefully, the same excitement the game had on me during beta 5 will occur at release, then I'll happily play for many months!

M

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys. Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Support the Indie Developers - Kickstarter

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

Official? :)

Anyway, I'm not sure if I will give Rift a shot or not, but I answered according to what I would do if I would play it most likely!

Damn forgot to do just checking option for archetypes, oh well lol

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Guardians seem like a bunch of mentalist fanatics to me. Didn't sit well with me playing them. Have to roll Defiant. But on my server at least, Guardian did seem to be the tighter group in pvp and less populated.

Originally posted by Kuinn

Official? :)

Anyway, I'm not sure if I will give Rift a shot or not, but I answered according to what I would do if I would play it most likely!

lol

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice, i typed the thread name without thinking then figured wth it'll get more people clicking :o

+1 internet cookie for you

wow a lot more even than I thought it would be, I thought defiant would be like 1.5 times guardian

• TotecTotec Member Posts: 220

Originally posted by StoogeMonkey

wow a lot more even than I thought it would be, I thought defiant would be like 1.5 times guardian

/agree. I'm also suprised to see clerics at the bottom of the calling choices.

• AkechtaAkechta Member Posts: 219

What makes you guys think the Guardians are the bad guys? Just curious.

• BashirBashir Member Posts: 85

defiant eth bard.

had a good time with that soul. 

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

Defiant, Kelari Warrior in the Conservatory with a Candle Stick.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NokkersNokkers Member UncommonPosts: 32

Wow Cleric archtype has the lowest votes.  I find that surprising, considering how popular they were in beta events.  Anyways, I'm rolling a Defiant Eth Cleric as my main.

Originally posted by Nokkers

Wow Cleric archtype has the lowest votes.  I find that surprising, considering how popular they were in beta events.  Anyways, I'm rolling a Defiant Eth Cleric as my main.

Hmm mages are lowest now, i hope more people see this and vote so we get a better sample size to make assumptions