Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E-Relaationship E-Advice ("")(o.o)("")

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Sooo Im having this E-relationship thingie going and my girlfriend has this lil show thing where she broadcasts her gaming n stuff! Its really neat o.o

But like....Last night, there was this random girl who came in the channel n stuff yelling for her.  I mod the channel and I was like 'Oh shes here just gimme a bit lemme call her for you' Then I call my gf to check the chatroom thingie and they talk.  My gf doesnt talk much and she tends to talk in hard to understand phrases so when my gf was talkking to her and she was like 'huh???' I translated what my gf said to somefing the girl would understand and she was like 'ok fine now SHUT UP SHES MY BEST FRIEND'

So anyways I was like ' o.o okay Im out of here' And I left and my gf in chat was jsut like 'lol' and I was in a bad mood cuz I was just trying to help x.x  Then my gf asked me to come back but the girl was really annoying me and I was like 'WELL IM HER GIRLFRIEND AND YOU REALLY SHOULDNT BE SO MEAN TO ME!' and the girl was like 'No you arent I am' And I was just like 'Whatever~' Cuz I have more trust in my gf than that and I was just like lol n stuff...but my gf didnt see it cuz the girl was spamming n stuff and I Was in a bad mood and me n my gf were trying to play dcuo.  So I was like ok fine she prolly didnt see it and I messaged my gf and I was like 'pls defend me pls pls?' and I didnt mind she was being quiet n stuff and it was pretty late so I just let it slide.

ANYWAYS... We go back to trying to play DCUO and my gf messaged me back saying theyre friends and she hasnt talked to the girl for so long and that the girl is acting weird.  So I was like okay :o  Then I told her what happened in the chat and what the girl said.  Then  my gf was like 'Ok thats enough' in game and logged off, stopped the broadcast, and like..lefted.  Anyways she was really quiet so I was like 'Okiii you go settley stuff wif your friend and I go to sleep oki? I see you tomo' and I lefted a huggle n everything :o  She cares a lot for her friends and I even called up a guys dad to ask if his son was okay cuz my gf was really worrieddd.  So anyways I just wanted her to settle stuff with her cuz the girl was srsly like keeping on calling on her on the chat and  I was pretty tired tooo! So anyways I wake up in the middle of the night and my gf was all like umm... 'lol why dont you go talk to her and find out' so umm...I got really really annoyed :o And I kindsa went all annoyed at her n saided some kinda mean thingsss x.x

So I was all like 'why are you being mad at ME? I was the one who wanted to be defended n stuff' and things like i just trying to be supportive but shes being angry at me instead.  Anyways I also say that her friend gotted me sad and upset and now she just gets me sad and upset aanddd I gotted into a long winded explanation of what I did n stuff x.x

And she hasnt talked to me all day and its annoying and saddening cuz Im the one who should be mad n upset not her x.x

So yah! Can anyone point out things I did wrong?o.o

Edit: yayy fixedddd @_@

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Reading that made my head asplode... anybody else?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Originally posted by Illius

Exploding brains are bad :o Think of the amount of zombies itll attract! x.x

But Im still looking for answerss ppll :o What did I do wrong?

( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Originally posted by Castillle

Try dating a guy instead?

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

umm...eww no

( o.o)
    (")(")

Don't knock it till you tried it... what's wrong with us guys?

no thread derailing :o I wanna know what I did wrong with my gf!

( o.o)
    (")(")

• duelkoreduelkore Member Posts: 228

LOL I am sorry, I hope this is not rude. Im guessing you are of a certain age where thats how yall talk.  If your gf is older than you, perhaps the barrage of girly text talk pissed her off.

It is important to not get to caught up in e crushes.  THey tend to change really quickly as there is no emotional attachment by both parties.   Your gf might be flirty with someone else when you are not online.  I realize that fact might be painful, but it is true.  

It seems your gf did not want to be called out on it. Maybe she had a bad day at school and wanted to game.  God knows weve all been there,  I get off of work and sit down in a tiff some times.  The last thing I want is my e girlfriend blowing up my phone wondering why I am not texting.  I just need a break

She also told you to go talk to the third wheel. You said some hurtful things probably, which hurt her, and here u sit.  Try to apologize.  Good luck.  Love sucks and then you kills yourself n stuff

Ok.. fine..

For starters, if you talked to her the way you did in that original post of yours, if I was your GF I'd be pissed too.

:o whyyy? :o :o  Can you show me exactlyy which part? :o

( o.o)
    (")(")

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

After going back and reading through your post history I'm thinking this is a rather large "put-on".  I'm guessing you're either very bored or hammered.... or both.

After my "investigation" I'm now having a hard time taking this seriously. image

Yeah, how do we know you're even a woman in RL?  "Tits or gtfo"!

Edit: Before you go calling me a sexist pig, that's a little joke that ties in with jayarte's thread.

Originally posted by Zindaihas

After going back and reading through your post history I'm thinking this is a rather large "put-on".  I'm guessing you're either very bored or hammered.... or both.

After my "investigation" I'm now having a hard time taking this seriously. image

Edit: Before you go calling me a sexist pig, that's a little joke that ties in with jayarte's thread.

Im not yet a woman irl o.o  Im under 'Transition'

( o.o)
    (")(")

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I think it's valley girl-speak. I don't know of any translators for it.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Enigma 2.0?!?!?!

I askeded her what her feelings areabout last night n she was just like 'whats to know? nothing to be mad about' 

And its tearing me to pieces T_T I just wanna know what she feels n stuff! She ignored me all day, I was really really nice to her yes I did blow up but hey I was sad cuz she made a mean ish comment while I was just realllllyyy being nice to her friend and her considering how bad her friend made me feel T_T

HeckI thought shewas mad at me! o.O  T_T _T_T

Idk wha to dooo T_T

( o.o)
    (")(")

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

umm...eww no

You're dating an online "girl". Dude, you are dating a guy.

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Originally posted by zchmrkenhoff

*insert sixty-four page debate here regarding the immense wrongs of delusionsal sex-alteration via severe body mutiliation and the massive negative influence certain hedonistic baby boomers have wrought upon susceptable young minds in our society, and therefore also insert the counter-responses containing baseless insulting accusations, all of which lead to an unresolved conclusion by stalemate or identification of trolling*

It does raise all sorts of questions about male to female transexuals who are attracted to women. I mean, wtf, you're physically compatible before the snip, but you want to become a woman to have sex with women? I don't get it.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Originally posted by pyrofreak

*insert sixty-four page debate here regarding the immense wrongs of delusionsal sex-alteration via severe body mutiliation and the massive negative influence certain hedonistic baby boomers have wrought upon susceptable young minds in our society, and therefore also insert the counter-responses containing baseless insulting accusations, all of which lead to an unresolved conclusion by stalemate or identification of trolling*

It does raise all sorts of questions about male to female transexuals who are attracted to women. I mean, wtf, you're physically compatible before the snip, but you want to become a woman to have sex with women? I don't get it.

"Look at me, I'm different! Look at me!"

So what you're saying is shit like this is due to the "Unique little snowflake" idea that is hammered into every kid now?

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• zereelistzereelist Member Posts: 373

Some guys love the way girls look so much that they want to look like that as well I suppose.  To doddle themselves up in front of a mirror all the time and get sexual attention when they go out.  In this day and age people care WAY too much about their appearance, it's really a shame.  A complete waste of time and effort.

As far as E- relationships go, I wouldn't be able to take them seriously let alone love someone that I can't have sex with.  Love to me is two things. 1. A trusting companionship    2. Something that comes out of the end of my penis.

My advice would be to show some trust and confidence and quit being sensitive and needy.  If you don't trust her, ditch the relationship, it may not end well and will cause much stress in the meantime.

• zchmrkenhoffzchmrkenhoff Member Posts: 2,241

Originally posted by zereelist

As far as E- relationships go, I wouldn't be able to take them seriously let alone love someone that I can't have sex with.  Love to me is two things. 1. A trusting companionship    2. Something that comes out of the end of my penis.

This isn't love.

"Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up." - Robert DeNiro

To me, this isn't love.

Fixed that for you.

This isn't love.

I suppose I could expand the on the 1.  the 2. was just a joke to describe lust.

I feel that a trusting companionship is the base for love.  Without it, love can be there but in many cases it won't last.  You can love your partner as much as possible but if you don't fully trust them how do you know they truly love you back? I suppose my expectations may just be lower.

This isn't love.

I suppose I could expand the on the 1.  the 2. was just a joke to describe lust.

I feel that a trusting companionship is the base for love.  Without it, love can be there but in many cases it won't last.  You can love your partner as much as possible but if you don't fully trust them how do you know they truly love you back? I suppose my expectations may just be lower.

Is your friend not a companion? There are people who have friendships that last their entire life, and if this is so, then it means that your relationship with your friend was love. Is there no difference between this and someone who you would marry?

While it is good to have a trusting companionship while in love, it's clear that this isn't what love itself is. Further, people who visit prostitutes lust after such a person, and they are surely not in love with them. It seems that neither of these things are what love is.

"Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up." - Robert DeNiro

To me, this isn't love.

Fixed that for you.

That could have been a worthy yet unnecessary addition to what I originally said: This isn't love, and, further, to me, this isn't love.

This isn't something subjective: it's one thing all applicable.

To me, this isn't love.

Fixed that for you.

That could have been a worthy yet unnecessary addition to what I originally said: This isn't love, and, further, to me, this isn't love.

No, it is your definition of it, which in turn would make it all applicable by your standards.   It seems you may be placing too much emphasis on exactly what love is.  To me it's quite a bit more of a loose term.  I love my friends, my wife, my dog, my computer, my job, nature, etc.  They are all companions in a way, but since we are talking about relationships, ill just say that since my wife and I trust each other fully, and we have been companions for 10years, the love has matured to be unconditional.

Either way this IS very subjective since obviously people have different definitions of what love is.

To me, this isn't love.

Fixed that for you.

No, it is your definition of it, which in turn would make it all applicable by your standards.   It seems you may be placing too much emphasis on exactly what love is.  To me it's quite a bit more of a loose term.  I love my friends, my wife, my dog, my computer, my job, nature, etc.  They are all companions in a way, but since we are talking about relationships, ill just say that since my wife and I trust each other fully, and we have been companions for 10years, the love has matured to be unconditional.

Either way this IS very subjective since obviously people have different definitions of what love is.

Your wife is a companion. Your friends are companions. In your definition, the proof that you love your wife is the fact that you and your wife trust each other fully and have been companions for 10 years; are you then claiming that it is impossible for two friends to fully trust each other over a period of time of 10 years?

If it is impossible to do so, then love is defined as two people trusting each other for a period of 10 years; if it is possible to do so, then this isn't proof of romantic love.

I haven't supplied a definition of love. We're discussing precisely what love is: it isn't subjective, it is one thing universally applicable. If it is subjective, then there is no such thing as love, because it is relative to each person and therefore isn't a realized concept.

Similarly, justice is universally applicable. If it is subjective, then there is no such thing as justice, because it is relative to each person and therefore isn't a realized concept.

10 years has nothing to do with anything, It's just how long my wife and I have been together, and has nothing to do with my friends.  Our love has matured to be unconditional over no exact amount of time.

You are trying to set things in stone. I just don't roll that way.  I have all kinds of different levels of love and they are subject to change as I change.

This discussion has been closed.