Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Complete Soul Tree

2»

Comments

• AkechtaAkechta Member Posts: 219

Originally posted by bingbongbros

Originally posted by Akechta

Originally posted by Totec

This is what my Soul Tree will be when I've unlocked all three trees... What do you think?

Not too bad, I'm a bit confused about you wanting to be ranged and having more points into ranger than Marksmen, but I have no clue how rogues work ... I'm like you I'm just trying to figure out my calling (mage) first then figure out what everything else does...

I do know that if you are going to be heavy in Ranger the quick call ability comes in handy.  When you have to call your pet in a warfront or after you die, you won't have to wait around for 8 seconds. You can just summon them it on the run. Mage Necromancer's have a similar ability and it's soooo nice!

Leet :)

This is the build i use on my ranged rogue.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MNfT.VGo0d.E0zoqd0uz

i completely destroy people in pvp

Nice, I'm still playing around with the soul calculator to see if I can find a better combo for myself, but so far nothing has come up. But I did notice that you have only spent 40 of your 66 available points. Is there any reason for that?

• bingbongbrosbingbongbros Member UncommonPosts: 689

This is what my Soul Tree will be when I've unlocked all three trees... What do you think?

Not too bad, I'm a bit confused about you wanting to be ranged and having more points into ranger than Marksmen, but I have no clue how rogues work ... I'm like you I'm just trying to figure out my calling (mage) first then figure out what everything else does...

I do know that if you are going to be heavy in Ranger the quick call ability comes in handy.  When you have to call your pet in a warfront or after you die, you won't have to wait around for 8 seconds. You can just summon them it on the run. Mage Necromancer's have a similar ability and it's soooo nice!

Nice, I'm still playing around with the soul calculator to see if I can find a better combo for myself, but so far nothing has come up. But I did notice that you have only spent 40 of your 66 available points. Is there any reason for that?

i only spend up to level 30, because right now in the beta events we can only go up to level 30.  so i build and plan my characters around the level cap.

Playing: Smite, Marvel Heroes
    Played: Nexus:Kingdom of the Winds, Everquest, DAoC, Everquest 2, WoW, Matrix Online, Vangaurd, SWG, DDO, EVE, Fallen Earth, LoTRo, CoX, Champions Online, WAR, Darkfall, Mortal Online, Guild Wars, Rift, Tera, Aion, AoC, Gods and Heroes, DCUO, FF14, TSW, SWTOR, GW2, Wildstar, ESO, ArcheAge
    Waiting On: Nothing. Mmorpg's are dead.

• AkechtaAkechta Member Posts: 219

i only spend up to level 30, because right now in the beta events we can only go up to level 30.  so i build and plan my characters around the level cap.

Ah OK. In-game cap is level 50 I believe. Many more souls to spend! :)