Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R.O.S.E Online English!

R.O.S.E Online

Site: http://www.roseon.com/
Registration Page: http://www.roseon.com/member/join.asp?age=ob
Download: http://www.roseon.com/Pds/Down.asp
Movie: http://www.roseon.com/pds/movieplay.asp

R.O.S.E Online english has just been released! The game is a lot like Seal Online and the graphics are pure anime, download the game and have fun!

NOTE:

The registration doesn't work yet because they've just released it and it's pretty much new. Just wait and download the game for now, then try again when it works.

Enjoy playing R.O.S.E Online!

Comments

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

I don't see any information on the system requirements does anyone know what they are?

• XanokXanok Member Posts: 24

Low, 800MHZ or better.

This game looks intresting, I might try it out untill I decide on a real mmo to play.

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

What about the video card requirements? I'm guessing they aren't high because the graphics don't look all that great.

• XanokXanok Member Posts: 24

Oh, just 32mb i'm guessing. I dont think its nothing to worry about IMO.

• XavonXavon Member Posts: 334

Although the game does not appel to me in the slightest, (Not bieng rasist but asain MMORPGs SuXX0r,) it must be commeded for having a class called 'bourgeois.'

I demand more of this type of thing!

Also, although I usually detest Anime graphics, these remind me of the RARE platformers on the N64, which is nice.

However it has no community what-so-ever atm, which is never a good thing for any game, and the whole premise of the game seems shockingly unorigional, and it looks like one of those games with about 20-30 monsters in the whole damn game.

• garamond1000garamond1000 Member Posts: 10
    quite nice..is it in open beta? how much does it cost per month when p2p?? will they delete character of beta test when they reach p2p???

• darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

I had no trouble with registration, worked fine for me. And I've been waiting for ROSE to come out in English, thanks for the link man. For those who don't know, ROSE is co developed by Gravity and Triggersoft, You might recognize Gravity as the creator of Ragnarok Online, a popular MMORPG in Asia and pretty global overall. Anywho, it obviously just hit open beta, seeing as how there are still so many dead links on their site, no news updates, so it's obviously not complete yet. No date for p2p obviously, and no cost estimate yet either. But I wouldn't be surprised if they go with $12 a month like they did for Ragnarok Online.

• penguinmanepenguinmane Member Posts: 73
    thx for the post on registration working fine now... thx god they fixed it... now im succesfully registered :p

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

server isn't up

• SensetargetSensetarget Member Posts: 17
    to bad servers down :/

regestration works now though

true image

but at least i finally registered.... so its a steping stone for this hopefully decent game image

• BlinxerBlinxer Member CommonPosts: 120

when i start the game the updater gives me an error that says "ERROR Code: 404, [HTTP?1.1 404 Not Found]. Is this just becuase the servers down, or is there a problum?

yes we all get that error it means the server is down

same here... im hoping its just the server is down and not a problem i will have to troubleshoot on my end lol

no its teh server

ok good to know

• SensetargetSensetarget Member Posts: 17
    dont get ur hopes up :P, watch the game launch be like ro's, walk 3 blocks-lag-walk 3 blocks-lag spike-walk 3 blocks- lag spike and then server crash and wont be up for awhile :/ thats how ro was. hope it will go smoother

well i played a few minites in the korean beta and there was no lag

I remeber those days well

• MidnightMageMidnightMage Member Posts: 3

Hi guys, yes the server IS down and there is a error that comes up when you start up the game. It will take a couple of hours or maybe days until Triggersoft puts the server back up, then the game will be functionining properly and you guys can enjoy playing it.

Just be a little patient until Triggersoft does the job for us. image

• newbinatornewbinator Member Posts: 780
    bah figures server is down. I'm looking forward to trying it, I saw it a few months ago and hoped they'd make an english version, I'm not expecting much but it might be a cool game.

• mandaymanday Member Posts: 291
    Thanks for the linkie! Been waiting for a anime-style MMORPG, this looks like it should entertain me for a few days :D

• RaiorgaRaiorga Member Posts: 10
    how much does it cost?

• ZaradisZaradis Member Posts: 241

You know what as with meny others i'm not into anime mmorpg because of the lack of support with them when they do cross over. This game has me considering it seems a bit interesting with the possabilities of becoming the king of all planets and having world power..the touch of the politic system which i think is lacking in most mmorpg....sooo i'm definately going to give this a shot..but at the same time not take it to serious.

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana