Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagging Images?

ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586

How do I add tags to my uploaded images, or is that something only admins can perform?  Also, what determines which pictures show up on the frontpage under "latest user images"?  It seems not tied to "bury it/ bump it" votes, nor comments.

Comments

• AkechtaAkechta Member Posts: 219

So far I haven't heard of anyone, Admin or no, tagging an uploading image so I'm pretty sure that's not even possible as of yet.

As far as user-uploaded images go on the frontpage, I believe there is a glitch where they don't show up; I've heard a few people talking about it around here.

• ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586

After clicking around today I found two places that lead to the same solution.  From the main page click "Photos" then "Your Gallery".  From there you can edit each uploaded image, adding tags and a game identifier or altering the caption.  Alternatively, click "Your Profile" then "Overview" then "Lateste User Gallery Images" which leads to the same place for editing and tagging.  Once tagged, my images were shown on the front page so all problems solved.