Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there an FFA PVP server or how do the rules work regarding PVP? Hardcore player friendly?

Title says it all. I am a hardcore player who plays Darkfall. Would I enjoy this game? I plan to play Darkfall primarily, but how are the PVP rules on PVP servers?

Look What I Did - melodic mathcore band from Nashville, TN, see music videos from new record Atlas Drugged

Comments

• bleyzwunbleyzwun Member UncommonPosts: 1,087

There is no FFA server.  It's heroes vs villains.  There really are no rules as far as I know. 

• GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775

Originally posted by AzelSpears

Title says it all. I am a hardcore player who plays Darkfall. Would I enjoy this game? I plan to play Darkfall primarily, but how are the PVP rules on PVP servers?

Not FFA PvP but close. It's hero's vs. Villains, but this isn't a WoW factions type of game meaning your not in different cities. Heroes and villains are trying to do PvE quests and such in the same area's which leads to all out brawls many times. 

Like DFO if you group with friends and such your better off but unlike DFO you can still get most things done without a group. 

Combat is a lot better in DCUO than it is in DFO. 

Death Penalty isn't to harsh in DCUO, you die your armor and weapons get damaged a bit and eventually it breaks. You can have it repaired by an NPC. 

Liking DCUO or not really depends on if you like the Superhero setting or not. PvE wise and Combat wise DCUO is a lot better than DFO, Looks wise and sound wise DCUO is a lot better. To me the PvP is better as well because it's more often, more consistent, possible to solo, do as a group, do in the arena's, or simply out in the open world. 

Another nice thing is that there are quests for PvP and they are repeatable.