Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel vs Capcom 3

atr003atr003 Member Posts: 7

When will MVC3 going to be released? :( I am tired of waiting......

When i first saw the trailer i was like ZOMFG XDD

Comments

• QuasiRainQuasiRain Member Posts: 125

I'm also DEFINITELY waiting for MvC3. It looks tremendously fun, and I wanna play Morrigan and Felicia. XD 

I'm really into fast-paced fighting games (which rules out Tekken, SC, SF, - DoA still good though), and MvC looks somewhat casual/less hardcore. I didn't like GG that much since it was way too hardcore, but I DID like Blazblue and now I'm currently waiting for the next one.

<TBA>

• dale25phdale25ph Member Posts: 24

Is this game released already, can't wait to play this game... Can't wait to get a hold on Dante and Chris... this will be an awesome fighting game... still waiting huhuhu

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

it'll be out on Feb 15

dang, can't wait for this one, I'm gonna pick amaterasu, zero and deadpool on my list XD

• jamie909jamie909 Member Posts: 11

Nice little more sleep and the game will be out can't wait till i get a hand on this game. With new characters and graphics like super street fighter this is a must play game. I want to see deadpool kick ass hehehe.

• rfernan9rfernan9 Member Posts: 27

Nice oneday till the game released, can't wait to hold the game and already play it. Hope more people play this game and go online. I would be hehehe and hope to meet more friends in this.

• sundalesundale Member Posts: 3

8 hours to go for the game store here to open, hope i can get it first and play it first. I missed spiderman so much and i wanted to see dantes moves. Guys what do you think is the best tag team here in the game?

Wait, it's out now, right? Must get it!!!

(Goodbye salary. :P)

<TBA>

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

screw salary lol

anyways, I just tried MVC3 and it was epic!

well the controls are now simplified, which means easier combos

but the gameplay is still amazing, a must buy for fighting fans

• nightcrawnightcraw Member Posts: 3

ZOMG, Is it out already? Need to go to the gamestore to buy this one. Is it really that nice guys? I was hearing rumors that this games is very good from before and it really had good graphics. I'll say goodbye to half of my salary, its looks like its worth buying and having.

• piffer09piffer09 Member Posts: 6

Im playing this game right now and its really awesome. The graphics and even the combo attack. I was looking forward if anyone of you know which combination of character should I go with. My first character is Captain America and im trying each character to combine with him but im torn with all the character. Hope you can  help me with this.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Originally posted by piffer09

Im playing this game right now and its really awesome. The graphics and even the combo attack. I was looking forward if anyone of you know which combination of character should I go with. My first character is Captain America and im trying each character to combine with him but im torn with all the character. Hope you can  help me with this.

(The dog from okami) and deadpool has some pretty easy infinite comboes...Sentinel spam is overpowered if you do it right o.o

I like wesker beacause of his teleport ability and umm....I like using Zero cuz Im a zero fan lol

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

I still don't have it. X_x

Is Felicia or Morrigan any good?

<TBA>

• ccrausccraus Member Posts: 4

Same here still don't have the game but wanted to buy it. The thing is I don't have the money yet to buy the game and I see it in trailers its looks good. I want to see Dante and Jill combo.