Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything like this in the future?

2»

Comments

• Nerf09Nerf09 Member CommonPosts: 2,953

Originally posted by Tontoman

Originally posted by Nerf09

Without the mobile spawn, the good old days sucked.

In your opinion, game numbers those days compared to todays say most disagreed with you.  But you're perfectly entitled to your opinion.

Zbus, meh.    Yeah sounds a little much, especially being able to do another and another.  That really is too much wack a mole and again from 360 degrees around a town.   Again though, it they were kept on the enemy side of the town (FB range limit) would solve the more gameiness of the spawning all around.  Then defensive lines would work (no need to go mole hunting) as while spawns could be all over the place, they all come from the same general direction.  But yeah personal FB's and unlimited range, nothing WWII tactical about it, sigh.

People didn't unsubscribe because they wanted to return to the sucky days of no mobile spawning.

• ZbusZbus Member Posts: 116

Originally posted by Nerf09

People didn't unsubscribe because they wanted to return to the sucky days of no mobile spawning.

I unsubscibed due to it and know alot of other that did as well. No one wants to go back to players haveing to hoof it to town or wait for a ride 15 mins ( which I and most other squad guys never had to do). But there has to be some balance put into play regarding getting into the action other than instant spawn gankfeast. The game was meant to be a WAR SIM not BF1942 or CS. Supporting this game for 10 years for it uniqe method and style of play only to watch it devolve into a hand holding, lead you by the nose into the action,no thought, Instant gankfeast that it has become now was a pain many of us Vets could not abide.

Remeber the road map Nerf? Well i do and none of this crap was on the list. I dont feel betrayed because I gave the game 10 years of support on a promise of haveing one of the most realistic war games out there. But without a doubt im beyond dissapointed with the Rats for changeing the game from a war sim to a instant action fps like CS.