Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Turning back the clock

I have read a lot of posts on here and am shocked to find so much negativity towards wow. I have played since the start and any who think going back to that would be good are IMO very wrong,am I one of the few who remembers how doing a dungeon back then took several hours? Or that trying to find an extra person to help with a quest was damn near impossible? I agree that blizz should decide which set of subs they are building the game upon now rather than trying to please everyone. All hc dungeons are hard yes but they were from bc so why is this new to people I with a few friends have done most of them at maybe an hour a piece. The dungeon finder / group finder tool should be taken out so then tou can only get a group of like minded people together as opposed to the hardcore players who raid etc. I for one do not do bg's or pvp of any type nor do I do raids, admittedly I have not been on long since the cata expansion and my opinion may change in which case I'll eat my words. But I k ow several people who level up to the next level cap in a week or two and then complain about it's too easy or too hard maybe you should take longer and enjoy the game instead of rushing through as most players do and missing half the content that has been implemented. Someone also referred to the difficulty of herb gathering but I say it's always been difficult certain herbs only spawned in certain areas which makes sense it's like saying you could have banana trees in your garden if you live in the arctic. As far as I can see those saying bring back old wow remember it glorified as opposed to how it actually was and spend too much time rushing now.