Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi

Please look at what  was said to by a Wish fan image    Because i went there and told them i cant play it, i was badly put down!  image Look what Rudnoc said...People like him, I'm glad don't play WoW. image

I play WoW because i can, does not make me a fan?  I don't go troll around and put down games, it only makes me mad when you post something, becase your not happy with what they doing, to just get a bashing... People like this need to Grow up!

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/load/forums/loadforum/516/loadthread/30441/setstart/1/loadclass/178

Comments

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

I'm wish fan and I do keep what Rudnoc said bit immature but it's bit immature to try get back at people behind their backs as well...

I kind of understand why Wish devs did what they did...they blocked access from people whoms computers simply couldnt take it...less work for them that way.

Do you have mx card? This game uses vertex shaders and mx video cards have no way to run games that uses vertex shaders so if you want to test the game, I suggest you buy new vid card and try again.

They are not blocking people for having low end comps...they're blocking people to whom even launching the game would be impossible...

• CindyjohsonCindyjohson Member Posts: 36

Originally posted by kishe

I'm wish fan and I do keep what Rudnoc said bit immature but it's bit immature to try get back at people behind their backs as well...
    I kind of understand why Wish devs did what they did...they blocked access from people whoms computers simply couldnt take it...less work for them that way.
    Do you have mx card? This game uses vertex shaders and mx video cards have no way to run games that uses vertex shaders so if you want to test the game, I suggest you buy new vid card and try again.
    They are not blocking people for having low end comps...they're blocking people to whom even launching the game would be impossible...

Oh were how am i talking behind his back????  I left a link here for him!   You see the suff he said in Red letters!    That was really lame!

PS i cant at this time go out and get a new card, why should i?  When in a few months i have a new comp! 

Thanks for the info... Mabe read what he said about me in the red?  Lame is all i can

say!

Cindy

They need to list the cards that won't work, so it save us the trouble...months ago i could have been able to get a new card...But after Chirstmas...Who has the extra money to do so?

• HempHunterHempHunter Member Posts: 47

its always like that ... if a game goes for the mmorpg crown the smaller populated/fanboy based games start to yell with mostly 90% peeps that yell dont even played or tested the game longer then some minutes or a day (im talking about wow ofcourse)... just live with it and dont arguement with them because its useless anyway we got our mind set and theirs is set too and its not like anything could hurt the wow playerbase at the moment =)

p.s.
    if wish devs keep that attidute they only hurt themself with more and more fans leaving and other peeps joining because the gfx is great ... but usualy those peeps run asap to the next game with better gfx ... everyone got their own taste and should play what they want/like !

• WildJesterWildJester Member Posts: 3
    In my case i have not bought WoW because i am not sure if it is worth it i loved Diablo but it got boring. now there is wish i am still downloading but taking forever how is it really fun?

~LaTaZ~

~LaTaZ~

• KhalenKhalen Member Posts: 45

Making a post and putting this in it:

We will not be forced to go buy a new comp to test your Game!
    So i say your Hurting yourself not >>US... ROFL
    --->> Three Cheers to WISH!<<----
    Cindy 

Is called trolling, ridiculizing, or whatever you want to name it. The fact you also said you were gonna buy a new PC soon anyway makes that post so "useless". Games will always have a minimum standard (some higher then others), people will adept to it. Most games that show minimum doesn't mean that's it. I've played Diablo 1 on even a lower machine then P1 60 Mhz. And it all played fine. There's plenty of adjustments for people with low end machines to make a game work. And ridiculizing a company ain't one of em to be honest.
    And sure not everyone has the money to buy a PC every time (upgrading each time is not a good solution it will cost you more eventually). So far I bought around every 2-3 years a new PC. My latest one is a P4 2,8 Ghz and it's still running fine (for over 2 years already). I'm not even considering buying a new PC next summer or the one after that cause I know mine will do easy for some time. I don't need to play games on 1600x1200 all maxxed out. Furthermore I've never ever adjusted my PC to make sure it played some game. Whenever I bought me a new PC I picked some stuff out, 2-3 months in advance, check their prices a bit to see if it drops (usually does cause technology goes on) and was happy with it. And besides you don't need to buy the best of the best, just make sure it works proper...

OMG! You call me a troller?  I have every right to post there!  I was Discussing about us lower end comps not able to play!   Plus you left out half i said... Look what the Wish Fans said to me! 

If anyone is in the Wrong is the people that has bashed me for telling the TRUTH!

Were did i say soon at? 

Soon will be 3 Months from Now!  So i still wont be able to get in Wish!

If they had listed that the Card i was using did not work, then i would have been able to get another one! 

Never mind its does not matter, nothing will change...

Talk to my hand! Cause i close my eyes to what your Wish fans has to say...

Move on nothing here to say image

YOU KNOW WHATS REALLY STUPID? I HAVE NOT ONE TIME SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WISH, WOW, OR ANY OTHER GAME...THAT IT WAS GOOD OR BAD!!!  SO NO IM NOT A TROLL!

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/load/forums/loadforum/516/loadthread/30441/setstart/1/loadclass/178

No offense but...

The minimum requirements has been in their homepage for long time under faq section and you could of asked on the boards about it, Lepidus (dev) is very active there if the game will run with it instead of believing without question that Every incoming game would run on 3-4 years old vid card.

I won't call you troll, just naive...

• BonsaiBonsai Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by kishe

No offense but...
    The minimum requirements has been in their homepage for long time under faq section and you could of asked on the boards about it, Lepidus (dev) is very active there if the game will run with it instead of believing without question that Every incoming game would run on 3-4 years old vid card.
    I won't call you troll, just naive...

A WORD COMES TO MY MIND  JERK!   image

• xkappaxkappa Member Posts: 14

Wish worth a go? It's comming out with beta jan 1.. very exciting about this.

But WoW is out already. It's riding a very popular idea (warcraft) but i hear that there are lots of immature kids making this game a poor mmorpg experience..

What do you think? WOW or Wish?

xkappa, both games are VERY different...it all debends on what you like...

Wish is skill based, more related to Ultima Online style of theme.

World of Warcraft is level based, less tightly, but still related to Everquest style of theme.

• AldrethAldreth Member UncommonPosts: 79

I really don't mind all that much. I mean, I put WoW down all the time, and I love the game. image

Don't get excited about a tax cut. It's like a mugger giving you back fare for a taxi.

Don't get excited about a tax cut. It's like a mugger giving you back fare for a taxi.

• Silver.Silver. Member Posts: 368

It was going to happen anyway!
    Just a matter of time!

Peace-Never
    War-Always

Why are we always trying to stop war, when peace never comes?!

Yeah deal with it, or else ::::15::
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Cheers! I'm out ::::28::
    ---------------------------------------------

Cheers! I'm out ::::28::::
    ---------------------------------------------

• xanklarxanklar Member Posts: 83

So, "Cindy" ... exactly how many accounts are you posting with here?  You say he was rude to you, but he was in fact responding to, and quoting from, a post from "Pheace"

And then is it any surprise that "Bonsai" seems to post in your threads jumping to your defence each time?

So I have to ask again - how many accounts are you posting with and why do you feel the need to do this?  Do you feel more validated seeing how many different identities you can post under agreeing with your point of view and leaping to your defence??

Or are you really "Sybill"?

• VorkVork Member Posts: 35

You're a troll and your English sucks.

You are troll and you are english suck?

Originally posted by xanklar

So, "Cindy" ... exactly how many accounts are you posting with here?  You say he was rude to you, but he was in fact responding to, and quoting from, a post from "Pheace"
    And then is it any surprise that "Bonsai" seems to post in your threads jumping to your defence each time?
    So I have to ask again - how many accounts are you posting with and why do you feel the need to do this?  Do you feel more validated seeing how many different identities you can post under agreeing with your point of view and leaping to your defence??
    Or are you really "Sybill"?

Oh and i say you just can't handle me having friends?  I say youk and kishe is your accounts! image

And yea your a Troll image

• xanklarxanklar Member Posts: 83

QUOTE:

"Oh and i say you just can't handle me having friends?"

Sorry to whom are you directing the question?  One of your other personalities?  Or me?  Because I don't know what you would say, as my experiences don't extend to people who feel the need to ratify their own observations by hiding behind multiple personalities ... or were you simply endeavouring to be rhetorical? (In which case you still make no sense)

QUOTE:

"I say youk and kishe is your accounts! image"

Right ... so we ARE our accounts are we?  Do you mean that in an effort to be cleverly metaphysical?  Perhaps you can explain that sentence as I don't really believe you are that intelligent (and it would still make no sense in the context) - although one of your many personalities may very well be intelligent, I don't know.

QUOTE:

"And yea your a Troll image"

My 'a Troll' what?  I'm sorry it seems that your sentence was incomplete, unless by the emoticon you were saying that my Troll worships, or something ... sorry you have me again - I'll have to try harder.