Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how is the game now?

smile9999smile9999 Member Posts: 57

I have been away from this game for about 3 years now, I loved this game back when I played for the trader-thief-hunter triangle and its mechanics, it was really cool and I havent had that much fun in mmos since then, its been single player ever since except for runes of magic but it was boring only lasted a month, 

as everyones first guess I quitted it for the tremondous amount of bots, I felt like I am playing in the middle of robots, so my question is really how is it doing now, bot wise and also does it still have a healthy comunity worth going back to, as a bonus how about new contents?

thanks for any and all answers.

They cripple the bird's wing, and then condemn it for not flying as fast as they.Malcolm X

Comments

• TazlorTazlor Member UncommonPosts: 864

i played about a year ago and it was still flooded with bots.

• WolfyBabyWolfyBaby Member Posts: 2

Still filled with bots. Now they have 2 acc per IP restriction in alot of countries. Last week they removed the silver and gold premium tickets. The only premium available is plus for $30 US dollars a month. So if you are on a server that is crowded you will be forced to spend $30 a month. They have 2hr sp and exp helpers insted of the monthly ones. They brought back old avatars but you have to rent them for a month not buy for keeps. On top of all that the support still sux. After these last changes I am done unless they change for the better.

Which brings me to a question. Does anybody play ZSZC SRO?

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

xfire says it is insanelly populated but when you go on the server it isnt !does this mean private server are also counted in xfire ?if so xfire just became useless

• OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756

still flooded with botters and always will be.

if they did remove all botters from the game the game would have died long ago.

• kahzaakahzaa Member Posts: 10

it appears this game is dead.

sad, I haven't played a more fun MMO for a while now.

• MartialawMartialaw Member Posts: 3

I actually broke out in MMO with SRO and never had so much fun.  I have spent the last couple of years bouncing from game to game with no luck.  If they revamped the game and kept the bots out I would return ot playing it.  I would pay a monthy subscription to be able to play and keep the bots out.